How can I remove the "[0] Entities were removed from the ground" message?

SublimeCosmo

Question

The message "[#] Entities were removed from the ground" Keeps appearing in chat every once in a while. I can't figure out how to remove it or why it's there. I have removed some plugins, and it still came. This doesn't happen on my other server or on my friend's server. I have these plugins, in case it helps: AdvancedBAN, EssentialsChat, EssentialsX, LuckPerms, Staff Tools, Vault and World Edit. When I go "file manager" > "logs" > "latest.log", it says "[01:49:22] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 11/INFO]: [0] Entities were removed from the ground." I have searched up Craft Scheduler Thread and all I've found on what it is is "Threads which are used for the Sheduler". That was the exact and only answer I've found, so I cannot figure what that means, and if that is related to the problem. Please tell me why I keep getting this message, how to remove it or what "Craft Scheduler Thread" means. This is my first question, so sorry if you need more information or if this is too much. Please help me out if you have the slightest idea of what to do! Thank you very much in advance!

• Sad 1

7 answers to this question

The message originates from the StaffTools plugin. You can disable the message by going into the File Manager, and opening the config.yml for the StaffTools plugin, this can be found at "/plugins/StaffTools/config.yml". Scroll down in the file until you see the Clear Lag section, and then set "automatic-clear-lag" to false. Then, click Save, then run "/stafftools reload" or restart your server.

Edited by TheGoose

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

Thank you a lot TheGoose! The /stafftools reload didn't work with 'false' or 'disabled', and when I removed the message from the string, it still wouldn't work, but when I restarted the server it worked fine. I no longer have the message! To clarify, I just went to File Manager > Plugins > StaffTools > config.yml, Then in the ClearLag section, I removed the message from in between the string (clear-lag-message: '') then restarted the server to fix it. /stafftools reload doesn't work.

Double check and make sure you don't have the ClearLag Plugin.

Hey, I am a java developer/website designer and I make free skripts and post them at My Spigot Page.

Screenshot_50.png.7f7af36920d793847620b7472ebbd3e9.png

vbb.png.4cff1981e1b0907c8a0acd45fadca07f.png

Screenshot_23.png.4068cda3174d219ba5b3bf576c56de9e.png

• Executive at PracticynLLC
  • Employee at MDC Development
  • Founder of  NightmarePvP
  • Owner of OrbitSky
  • Trainee at FlamePvP

www.minehut.xyz

www.practicyn.com

www.skript.live

www.skriptify.xyz

Copyright @ PracitcynLLCo

25 minutes ago, SublimeCosmo said:

I don't know how to reply, so I'll just reply to Practicyn here. I do not have the ClearLag plugin. I have never installed it, but I double checked anyways and I do not have it.

Do you possibly have a command block where it does /killall entites and then another to /broadcast [0] Entities were removed

Hey, I am a java developer/website designer and I make free skripts and post them at My Spigot Page.

Screenshot_50.png.7f7af36920d793847620b7472ebbd3e9.png

vbb.png.4cff1981e1b0907c8a0acd45fadca07f.png

Screenshot_23.png.4068cda3174d219ba5b3bf576c56de9e.png

• Executive at PracticynLLC
  • Employee at MDC Development
  • Founder of  NightmarePvP
  • Owner of OrbitSky
  • Trainee at FlamePvP

www.minehut.xyz

www.practicyn.com

www.skript.live

www.skriptify.xyz

Copyright @ PracitcynLLCo

Could you try restarting your server and see if that fixes the problem, if not could you execute /plugins and send a picture of what it says?

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Practicyn, I do not have any command blocks that do that, all I have is one that kills tnt in case someone tries to grief (minecraft:kill @e[type=tnt] REPEAT UNCONDITIONAL ALWAYS ACTIVE). Migins, I don't know why you want a picture, and all it does is tell you the plugins which I have already said, but here it is. Also, PlayerServer is not a plugin, it comes with all minehut servers. You can also see the message that I want to remove. Also, thank you both of you for trying to help.

2020-09-18_16.58.43.png