Minehut.xyz Tutorials

notminehut

📣 Hey there!

You may or may not know, but I run the site Minehut.xyz. Minehut.xyz is a small, community powered, Minehut-tutorial site for the community to use. We've had over 650 visits in the past 7 days.

I'm here to ask you to submit tutorials for the whole of the Minehut community to benefit from. You can make tutorials on anything ranging from Answering FAQs (view example), Plugin Tutorials (view example), or even Skript Tutorials (view example).

You will be credited for any tutorial you write, we greatly appreciate any tutorial submitted, but most importantly, you're helping the Minehut Community.

🔗 Contribute Here

unknown-10.png

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

I actually used this website for help with learning skript, very helpful, thank you for making!

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

➤ Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

3 hours ago, Centrect said:

I actually used this website for help with learning skript, very helpful, thank you for making!

Thank you for using the site. We are actually really focusing on Skript tutorials, and any tutorials you can provide or even suggest will help. Make sure to join our discord (listed on the website) to give us feedback! 

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif