I died and my stuff despawned in under 5 minutes

JoseyC5

Question

So the other day I was playing my survival world and I died. I had a netherite sword with all the enchants, an enchanted netherite pickaxe, an elytra and, 144 levels. Then when I came back to retrieve my stuff there was nothing no Xp or anything. So I left and tried to contact my friend but couldn’t reach him so he used the same broken gold farm as me and died and the same thing happened. I don’t think this is fair and was wondering if there was a way to rollback the server to the last save.

8 answers to this question

Sorry it seems like they're gone. I don't think there is a way to rollback your items.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Hey, I've got something for you:

L

for real tho, oof and yeah you cant get them back.

Joined Minehut Dec 2014 / Jan 2015

Accounts:

[LEGEND] iiAiden Lost Access)            
                                                                                        [VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

6 minutes ago, JoseyC5 said:

I know but is there a way to rollback the world

If you had a plugin like CoreProtect installed already when it happened then possibly. Other than that no, Minehut does not store backups of servers.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Like Farwl said, you can't rollback your server unless you have a plugin like CoreProtect. Or if you really wanted, you could just give yourself the items back using creative.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

4 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

Like Farwl said, you can't rollback your server unless you have a plugin like CoreProtect. Or if you really wanted, you could just give yourself the items back using creative.

Yeah I don’t want to cheat so I guess I’ll have to work for the items back thanks though 

41 minutes ago, JoseyC5 said:

Yeah I don’t want to cheat so I guess I’ll have to work for the items back thanks though 

Well rollback is also considered cheating so its basically doing the same thing.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png