Free Developer

Frozzo

ABOUT ME:

I am a developer, and I have been developing on a various of different servers on minehut for around 6-8 months, and I have been skripting for 8-10 months. I am called oFrost_, but just call me frost for short. I have a varied amount of skripts I am able to show. If you would like to get in-touch with me, ready the "contact " section.

WHAT I OFFER:

• Developing.

I can configure plugins and set-up essentials. I have experience with luck perms, and setting up them via the luck perms editor.

• Skripting.

I can skript a range of things, varying from GUI's to gens to sell wands to custom commands. AND A LOT MORE

Contact me via discord: oFrost_#4223

cool

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

I recommend creating a portfolio of your previous work.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

@Minehut, You helped. Good job. Use code: IHelped when buying from minehut for a free cookie.

⭢ Founder Of Website 

The Website is men't to help you with all the skript you need to start your server. Soon we will have tutorials on how to use certain things, but for now you should go to Minehut.xyz for tutorials. Again, The Website is men't for skript help and skript requests.

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, MeIsSmexyMan said:

hey! could you help with my server? its a kit pvp server and really need help with gui skript. if this option is still open

Hey, this post is over 9 months old, make sure to not post on posts on anything over 1 month old since its considered as necroposting, you can create a new post if you think you should. Thanks!

@TNTiramisu can you lock this, thanks.

• Like 1