I cant break bedrock

Wartortle01

Question

I am trying to break bedrock in my Minecraft server however after trying to do it countless times I cant get it to work then i go onto my 1 player world and i do it first time. Does minehut have a program to stop you from breaking bedrock? If so is there a way I can turn it of?

Thank you

6 answers to this question

On 7/5/2020 at 10:58 AM, Wartortle01 said:

I am trying to break bedrock in my Minecraft server however after trying to do it countless times I cant get it to work then i go onto my 1 player world and i do it first time. Does minehut have a program to stop you from breaking bedrock? If so is there a way I can turn it of?

Thank you

On 7/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Thomas_wur said:

same issue, i tryed many designs and i just doesn't work on minehut. And the owner of the server didn't changed settings to prevent bedrock breaking

It's also the same thing with tnt duping you have to edit the paper.yml file in file manager can set break permanent blocks to true

I have the exact same problem. It's my own server, but i can't find the option to change it, there are a lot of files i can't access. Sure i can go into creative and break the blocks, but that is not how i wanna play survival. And as long as bedrock breaking is in the vanilla game, i don't want it to be removed.