Failed to connect to server!!!

diesssa

Question

I created minehut server and installed 'essentials' plugin. I also activated my server and it shows as 'online' but my Minecraft still don't let me join my server.

All I have is this message 'Failed to log in: Invalid session (Try restarting your game and the launcher)'
What can I do?

edit: Now it changed to 'offline' and don't want to activate again

Edited by diesssa
  • Like 1

11 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, DirtpickuptruckNL said:

Maybe do what it tells you to do. restart your game and launcher

Hey! Exactly, that error is your minecraft client error. Restart your game and launcher and then activate the server again. You should be able to join your server after it shows "Online".

This error message is normally associated to the launcher. A simple reset of your minecraft client should allow you to join the server. 

As for your other issue, you can attempt a 'file repair' this can be located in Danger zone of the control panel. Any other issues feel free to contact me via discord (thedangs#1377

)

• Like 1

giphy.gif

[MOD] thedangs

Discord - thedangs#1377

2 hours ago, Beastoffical32123 said:

i am still using vanilla but its not working

Try to log in and out of your minecraft account in the launcher. That's what typically helps for me as a restart doesn't always work on my Minecraft.

Question answered. Topic locked.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.