Bedrock to java server crossover?

Hiitsizz

Question

Hi so I just heard about the bedrock servers on minehut now! its great! One thing I would like to ask is if you are able to join java servers as a bedrock player and vice versa? I have multiple friends with bedrock edition (windows 10) and would love to play with them however I own the java version of minecraft. Any input is helpful! thanks x

9 answers to this question

Hey there!

Minecraft Bedrock Edition and Minecraft Java Edition Minehut servers are completely compatible with eachother, meaning you can play with all your friends!

Hope this helps!
If it did please leave a 'thanks' reaction on my post!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 5/27/2020 at 2:05 PM, 123yotoyo said:

For my server, Bedrock players had some issue on fishing and riding the boat. Do you face the same issue?

With the new cross version minehut servers sometimes it sends too many packets so it doesn’t commit the action or when its done it will reverse such as trading fishing chest enderchest all this may be fix because its still in beta 

if you don’t understand what packets are and how minecraft java and bedrock edition are possible watch this video here

2 hours ago, HEELOMATE said:

how do you even do it though

Connect using the following:

IP: bedrock.minehut.com

Port: 13132 (default)

Also, please don't reply on threads that have been inactive then more then a month, requesting a thread lock please.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

On 7/10/2020 at 3:59 AM, prowordgaming said:

Minehut did the impossible, it supports java and bedrock edition players at the same time and as i know it, it hasn’t been done once by any other servers before

as it has, it has been a thing for a while now, its a part of a plugin called GeyserMC, although as far as I care this is a great thing!

10 minutes ago, Lousy said:

as it has, it has been a thing for a while now, its a part of a plugin called GeyserMC, although as far as I care this is a great thing!

dont necropost

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Please do not respond to topics that have been inactive for over a month.

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

---------------------------------------------------------