My server was griefed.

LimPaper

Question

My whole server was griefed! It was by a player that goes by the name eco239. He first used world-edit and put lava over all my builds, then he put down a command block that kills me whenever I respawn, then, dumb for him and lucky for me, he placed a sign telling me it was him! I'm not happy about this at all. I refreshed my world, because I didn't know about the forums. If you can get it backed up, that would be great! In best regards - LimPaper.

unknown.png

unknown2.png

7 answers to this question

Sadly if you dont have your world saved on your computer, you cant revert back the server.

Sorry this happened to you, but please be more careful with staff by; using permissions instead of /op, possibly applications, etc.

Again sorry this happened to you.

39 minutes ago, ImArcticYT said:

Sadly if you dont have your world saved on your computer, you cant revert back the server.

Sorry this happened to you, but please be more careful with staff by; using permissions instead of /op, possibly applications, etc.

Again sorry this happened to you.

Its fine. I figured out its not him. Its another person.

Moved to Community Support. Please post in the correct category next time.

We don't have any backups of your server. If you had the plugin CoreProtect installed you could have rolled it all back. In addition as ImArticYT suggested, don't op all of your staff and limit their permissions.

4 hours ago, T__________ said:

l

Please do not necropost.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif