EzShopper [COMMAND BASED /SHOP]

Hey there guys! If you didn't know, I'm a skripter. 
Mind blown, right? Well I've never uploaded a skript on the forums and thought I'd poke my head out through the hole.

To be honest, I got bored of critiquing other's work and just decided to make my own skript. And so I challenged myself. This one took my countless hours, along with a lot of skill and dedication. I'm glad to be able to announce the Alpha of EzShopper. EzShopper is a 90% command based shopping system. Some features include the following;

Features

• 3 Different layouts, which can be toggled through using commands.                                                                                                                                                                          Ex: Layout #1 - 3 Categories in /shop - Layout #2 - 4 Categories in /shop - Ex: Layout #3 - 5 Categories in /shop
  • Rename your shop through commands
  • Rename categories through commands
  • Refresh all open instances of your shop
  • In the future you'll be able to edit what you sell through commands! (Remember, this is the alpha version)
  • Tutorial on how to setup blocks and prices within categories inside of the skript

Price

•  100% Free - No donations or purchases included.

Why EzShopper?

• EzShopper was built for the Minehut Community, and by the Minehut Community. EzShopper strives to become the easiest, and most straight-forward shopping skript for your Minehut server. That includes less time skripting, and more time creating. EzShopper is destined to become 100% command based, meaning that you can setup the skript without leaving the window. (Except for inserting the skript ofcourse)

Additional Info

• I will be making tutorials on how to setup, use and create with EzShopper on my youtube channel. However, a tutorial is already included inside the skript file itself.
  • You can find the skript file here: https://pastebin.com/pqPfpBbJ

Thank you again! Please make sure to contact me if you experience any errors or issues! Have a great day.
(REMINDER: THIS SKRIPT IS IN ALPHA. EXPECT BUGS AND ISSUES)

Made by ItzNic_  (Nic_) - Please reply for any additional information you may have. Thanks 🙂

Skripter, Builder, Server Owner, Certified Lizard Human.

2757740fb020b4d2a3d04e20ee371bf8.png.ec0bcd241c08d8e2355410a7a264c449.png

Discord: Nic_#0001 (As of 7/1/2021)

IGN: ItzNic_ (ALT: Nectoure)

Give me a moral boost and drop me a like plz ❤️

• 4 months later...

hey i hope you guys are having a fantastic day! and i was kinda wondering if someone could help me with my plots and generators server and im soon hoping to making a skywars or bedwars server! if you would help me pls either email---> Diyakodegraaf2412@gmail.com, reply on here or /msg me ingame at chickenwizard2! thx:)

21 hours ago, hdudfhwvgfwefw said:

hey i hope you guys are having a fantastic day! and i was kinda wondering if someone could help me with my plots and generators server and im soon hoping to making a skywars or bedwars server! if you would help me pls either email---> Diyakodegraaf2412@gmail.com, reply on here or /msg me ingame at chickenwizard2! thx:)

This isnt the right place. This topic is old so thanks to you you're getting it locked. Make your own.

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

• 1 month later...