Need this skript.

chillins

Hey guys anyone know the skript to create a unique player join message this is the message I want to create but I cant get around it.

&2&l(SERVER NAME) &8» &a(Player) &7has joined the server for the first time! &8[&7#&a1&8]

anyone who can get back to me on this is a legend ❤️

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

on join:
	if {totaljoins::*} does not contain player:

add 1 to {totaljoins::*} 
	broadcast "&2&l(SERVER NAME) &8» &a%player% &7has joined the server for the first time! &8{totaljoins::*}"

It looks odd because I used skunity parser https://parser.skunity.com/ and I used the "smartfix" for the empty configuration section

Edited by xX__Strqfe__Xx

• 8 months later...
On 3/1/2020 at 10:33 AM, Vocallity said:

Hey guys anyone know the skript to create a unique player join message this is the message I want to create but I cant get around it.

&2&l(SERVER NAME) &8» &a(Player) &7has joined the server for the first time! &8[&7#&a1&8]

On 3/1/2020 at 10:33 AM, Vocallity said:

well The first part is      on first join:

broadcast "&2&l(server) &8>> &a%player% &7 has joined the server for the first Time"