About This Club

Hello, We are a a Community in Minehut, We might start a server soon but this community is just for fun. Join the discord for more info

Server Name

Midnight | Minehut

Website

1. What's new in this club
    • I have a skript that is meant to open another gui when a nametag named "&bTags" is clicked but the gui does not open.

Skript:

command /cosmetics:
          trigger:
              open chest with 3 rows named "&eCosmetics" to player
              format slot 0 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 1 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 2 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 3 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 4 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 5 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 6 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 7 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 8 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 9 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 10 of player with nametag named "&bTags" with lore "&7Click to open your tags!" to be unstealable
              format slot 11 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 12 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 13 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 14 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 15 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 16 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 17 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 18 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 19 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 20 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 21 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 22 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 23 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 24 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 25 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable
              format slot 26 of player with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8" to be unstealable

on inventory click:
          if inventory name of clicked inventory is "&eCosmetics":
              if clicked item is a nametag named "&bTags":
                  open chest with 3 rows named "&bTags" to player

All help is greatly appreciated 🙂

Edited by S0zi
    • 2 hours ago, BrotherBethuel said:

ive tried everything. searching up on the internet. making a forum which i got a warning from because of wrong topic and then no replies after so please someone help me and if you cant just help me anyway

heres the skript that didnt work:

command /test:
          trigger:
              delete variable {testlist::*}
              add "dirt" to {testlist::*}
              add "stone" to {testlist::*}
              send "test: %first item of {testlist::*}%"

send "%{testlist::1}%" to player

you replace 1 with the position in the list

Edited by ApexSplat
    • On 1/26/2024 at 9:29 PM, rocxks said:

Hello to whoever finding this thread and looking for a fix, Go to your velocity server and edit "velocity.toml"
      Find the line player-info-forwarding-mode = "NONE" usually at the line number 37 change NONE to modern or if there is nothing just put modern.
      Glad if anyone read this and was helpful.image.png.fd12c8c074d81f618b46e1112b32c8c8.png

This does not work, we are trying to fix the problem on minehut. You can't just change the whole velocity config of all of the lobbies on minehut!?

Not a fix.

• first element of the list

Edited by DanRub
    • ive tried everything. searching up on the internet. making a forum which i got a warning from because of wrong topic and then no replies after so please someone help me and if you cant just help me anyway

heres the skript that didnt work:

command /test:
          trigger:
              delete variable {testlist::*}
              add "dirt" to {testlist::*}
              add "stone" to {testlist::*}
              send "test: %first item of {testlist::*}%"

Edited by BrotherBethuel
      oops