Minehut Servers Have A Daily Time Limit??

JustAChickenBoi

so today i was working on a skript in a server and i had to leave for a couple of hours so i kept my account in the server and left,

when i came back, i worked on something and it told me i had 30 minutes until the daily time limit is reached. after 30 minutes, it kicked me off the server and closed it.

is this a thing now?

P.S. i cant start the server at all now

minehut wtf.png

1 minute ago, JustAChickenBoi said:

so today i was working on a skript in a server and i had to leave for a couple of hours so i kept my account in the server and left,

when i came back, i worked on something and it told me i had 30 minutes until the daily time limit is reached. after 30 minutes, it kicked me off the server and closed it.

is this a thing now?

P.S. i cant start the server at all now

minehut wtf.png

oh and i cant access server files so all my code is locked behind a paywall for a day

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AgentSquirrel501 said:

Why do we have to pay for a subscription plan now if free servers have been around without a playtime limit over the past few years? Also how much time are we allotted per day without paying for the servers?

Think about it. Minehut hosts thousands of free servers. They need to make money. I feel it's better to have a limit, than to remove them completely.

Also, if you vote every day and buy the $5 credits option and cancel the subscription immediately, you can have your server running 24/7 for 8 months using the 24/7 custom plan, and depending on the other options you may even be able to get it to run longer.

• Like 3

No rank - 2017-2021

Minehut Tester - 2021-2023

Minehut Volunteer Moderator - 2023-Current

Report a player/server: Report Player / Server

Create a support ticket: Submit a request

Did I help you? If so, feel free to give me a like!

On 9/28/2023 at 10:14 PM, Daantay said:

How much time are we allowed

Free servers have 2 hours per day resetting at 1 AM PST.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No rank - 2017-2021

10 hours ago, DuckyProgrammer said:

Think about it. Minehut hosts thousands of free servers. They need to make money. I feel it's better to have a limit, than to remove them completely.

Also, if you vote every day and buy the $5 credits option and cancel the subscription immediately, you can have your server running 24/7 for 8 months using the 24/7 custom plan, and depending on the other options you may even be able to get it to run longer.

why dont you just do it like [REDACTED] where the server shuts down if no one is online after 5 minutes or ban afking instead of punishing EVERYONE just because some people AFK

• Like 2

On 9/28/2023 at 9:22 PM, DuckyProgrammer said:

Free servers have 2 hours per day resetting at 1 AM PST.

minehut already has so many options when it comes to making money. ranks, credits, ads,  upgradable servers, monthly plans etc... enforcing a LIMIT and completely stopping players from playing on certain servers for a long time period will make them switch to other free server hosters because no one wants to pay for the $5 credit subscription when there are hundreds of other FREE server hosting options. matter of fact I think minehut might lose players and therefore lose money

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, DuckyProgrammer said:

Hi sorry can you explain how to use this $5 credit option to have the server running for 24/7 for 8 months, Im on the server plan page and i dont understand how using the $5 credit option gives us 8 months of server time thanks.

3 hours ago, shauntheshep said:

Hi sorry can you explain how to use this $5 credit option to have the server running for 24/7 for 8 months, Im on the server plan page and i dont understand how using the $5 credit option gives us 8 months of server time thanks.

Found a new one. If you vote every day, you can purchase the Extra Safe option for backups, which will cost 300 credits/month, the max you can get from voting.

No rank - 2017-2021

28 minutes ago, shauntheshep said:

yeh so what you previously said about the $5 for 8 months isnt a thing right

It does however the Extra Safe method is cheaper.

No rank - 2017-2021

I can see why. We don't allow users to encourage bad behavior. If you'd like to appeal you can do so at https://support.minehut.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=5333154152723.

• Like 1

No rank - 2017-2021

Just now, CrimsonDefender said:

oh thanks for link to appeal i tried using /appeal in minehut it just sent me to home page

Yea that's the wrong message currently. I'm trying to get the devs to fix it.

No rank - 2017-2021

19 hours ago, shauntheshep said:

im sorry i dont understand is it 5 dollars for 8 months or 5 dollars a month for 8 months if its 5 for 8 please explain how to do it i dont see it in the shop

Hi how do you even buy a custom plan like extrasafe , on the shop page I only see the server plans

16 hours ago, JaydenSkewkus said:

Hi how do you even buy a custom plan like extrasafe , on the shop page I only see the server plans

Don't worry I found it