Plugins

BruhezMomento

Question

I'm a plugin developer for an mmo-rpg server, and I need a server to test my plugins in with other server staff. I don't want to have to pay for a server, since it would be temporary, and I don't want to portforward.  It doesn't look like this server hosting service has the ability to add custom plugins, but if it does, would someone point me to a forums post or something to help me out? If the hosting service doesn't, I'd appreciate it if someone would point me towards a server hosting site that is free and allows custom plugins. 

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately, Minehut doesn't support the implementation of personal/custom plugins, primarily due to security reasons. I can assure you, however, that such a feature is being considered. You can, of course, suggest plugins for addition here on the forums, but I assume that's not really what you're looking for. Otherwise, I do have some other services in mind but telling you them would be classed as competitor advertisement, which is a big no-no.

As Clarifity said, minehut sadly does not support the process of putting personal/own plugins in Minehut servers, but you can always suggest plugins for minehut to add here!

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png