Chat Control [IN LOBBIES]

KidnappedChild

First I'd like to say that I do understand the reasoning behind the chat control added to Minehut lobbies. I'm not here to make an entire forum post attacking the staff of Minehut for adding this, it's just some silly issues I've had. 

As you know, people get to use the /elytra command in the lobby. I personally love this feature to turn on some shaders and make a nice cinematic of the lobby. However, earlier today I spelt elytra wrong and when I tried to fix it, it wouldn't allow me to say it again due to the chat control. As well, you can no longer say it 3 times in a row to launch yourself in the air anymore. 

Additionally, when talking, I spell some things wrong as we all do because it's just how typing works. When I go to correct myself, I am unable to say it again because of chatcontrol.

Honestly this was such a stupid post. 

I am a developer here on Minehut mainly doing building and skripting things. As well, I love to interact with the players of minehut. I dearly love Minehut as I call it my MC home as I have met so many great people over the years. If you see me around, don't be afraid to say hello as I will always say Hi back if I'm not busy! Have a good one!

Username: 6i9x | Discord: ryan.#2019

Please do not spam me if you talk to me on discord. I will reply as fast as possible.

🎃

Yeah, not sure what they were thinking when they added this, I think it was originally just to stop some swearing but now it's just kinda annoying. They should just make something themselves that they're able to make specifically for the lobby which would be a lot better.

• Like 1

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen