AutoBroadcast what am i doing wrong?

Customly

So I found this skript and i put it in my script but I tried to add more now what am I doing wrong?

every 2 minutes:
    set {_broadcast} to random integer between 1 and 10
    if {_broadcast} = 1:
        broadcast "&9&lTIP: &9Use /tpr to go to a random place!"
    if {_broadcast} = 2:
        broadcast "&cMake sure to vote here! <link:https://best-minecraft-servers.co/server-phrasestaff-city.17541/vote>Click here."
    if {_broadcast} = 3:
        broadcast "&2Please favourite the game and share it with others! It will support us"
    if {_broadcast} = 4:
        broadcast "&6Inflation comes to this game!&c Sadly, you now have to buy ranks on the website &9 (phrasestnetwork.tebex.io)&4Do Not&c give the papers to a staff member."
    if {_broadcast} = 5:
        broadcast "&c&lPlease read the rules!&c There are certain immidiate ban rules and it could happen to &2you!"
        if {_broadcast} = 6:
        broadcast "&aThank you for playing the game.&9 If you would like to visit our online store go to &6www.phrasestnetwork.tebex.io"
        if {_broadcast} = 7:
        broadcast "&bBuying ranks on the website support us and help us grow. &6 If you would like to help us grow, please /ad PhraseSTCity in the lobby!"
        if {_broadcast} = 8:
        broadcast "&9&lTIP:&9 When reporting people breaking rules when staff are offline can get you a Jr Helper rank!&c (there is no /gmc /ban /kick etc.) "
        if {_broadcast} = 9:
         "&7There is a new kingdom!&c /warp &9CGBase"
        if  {_broadcast} = 10:
        broadcast "&4Our Staff applications are full!&c This means that we do not need staff at this time."

Edited by CustomlyGamingYT

My Minecraft User is: CustomlyGaming

Have any more questions? Join my club! There is a questions section and I check once a week.

On 7/13/2023 at 9:59 AM, CustomlyGamingYT said:

So I found this skript and i put it in my script but I tried to add more now what am I doing wrong?

every 2 minutes:
    if {_broadcast} = 1:
    if {_broadcast} = 2:
        broadcast "&cMake sure to vote here! <link:https://best-minecraft-servers.co/server-phrasestaff-city.17541/vote>Click here."
    if {_broadcast} = 3:
        broadcast "&2Please favourite the game and share it with others! It will support us"
    if {_broadcast} = 4:
        broadcast "&6Inflation comes to this game!&c Sadly, you now have to buy ranks on the website &9 (phrasestnetwork.tebex.io)&4Do Not&c give the papers to a staff member."
    if {_broadcast} = 5:
        broadcast "&c&lPlease read the rules!&c There are certain immidiate ban rules and it could happen to &2you!"
        if {_broadcast} = 6:
        broadcast "&aThank you for playing the game.&9 If you would like to visit our online store go to &6www.phrasestnetwork.tebex.io"
        if {_broadcast} = 7:
        broadcast "&bBuying ranks on the website support us and help us grow. &6 If you would like to help us grow, please /ad PhraseSTCity in the lobby!"
        if {_broadcast} = 8:
        broadcast "&9&lTIP:&9 When reporting people breaking rules when staff are offline can get you a Jr Helper rank!&c (there is no /gmc /ban /kick etc.) "
        if {_broadcast} = 9:
         "&7There is a new kingdom!&c /warp &9CGBase"
        if  {_broadcast} = 10:
        broadcast "&4Our Staff applications are full!&c This means that we do not need staff at this time."

every 2 minutes:
    if {_broadcast} = 1:
    if {_broadcast} = 2:
    if {_broadcast} = 3:
    if {_broadcast} = 4:
    if {_broadcast} = 5:
    if {_broadcast} = 6:
    if {_broadcast} = 7:
    if {_broadcast} = 8:
    if {_broadcast} = 9:
        broadcast "&7There is a new kingdom!&c /warp &9CGBase"
    if  {_broadcast} = 10:

Thank you

On 7/14/2023 at 1:30 PM, Hitmorningstar said:
every 2 minutes:
    if {_broadcast} = 1:
    if {_broadcast} = 2:
    if {_broadcast} = 3:
    if {_broadcast} = 4:
    if {_broadcast} = 5:
    if {_broadcast} = 6:
    if {_broadcast} = 7:
    if {_broadcast} = 8:
    if {_broadcast} = 9:
        broadcast "&7There is a new kingdom!&c /warp &9CGBase"
    if  {_broadcast} = 10:

My Minecraft User is: CustomlyGaming

Have any more questions? Join my club! There is a questions section and I check once a week.