farwl's introduction, again

farwl

yo wsg everyone would like to reintroduce myself since ive been gone a long while and im back now

I originally found Minehut in 2017 and played it since. I made a ton of servers and they did really well but they are all old news at this point. It's great to see Minehut still poppin off after all these years. I can't believe how much it's grown and I'm seeing it a lot more on YouTube which is cool because I always thought not that many people know the community that is Minehut.

so about me I made some servers on Minehut and got to know a lot of people here mainly by helping them out with their servers. I make designs such as logos and banners for servers so hmu if you tryna cop. you might've seen my banner I made for plexpvp (best one I think I made)

aHnG3dP.png

^ banner I made for PlexPVP

I also do youtube but its really only rust content on there rn but thinking of doing some minecraft stuff now especially on minehut because theres so much you can do

https://www.youtube.com/channel/farwlofflineraids

so yeah hey glad to be back 👋

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

21 minutes ago, farwl said:

yo wsg everyone would like to reintroduce myself since ive been gone a long while and im back now

I originally found Minehut in 2017 and played it since. I made a ton of servers and they did really well but they are all old news at this point. It's great to see Minehut still poppin off after all these years. I can't believe how much it's grown and I'm seeing it a lot more on YouTube which is cool because I always thought not that many people know the community that is Minehut.

so about me I made some servers on Minehut and got to know a lot of people here mainly by helping them out with their servers. I make designs such as logos and banners for servers so hmu if you tryna cop. you might've seen my banner I made for plexpvp (best one I think I made)

aHnG3dP.png

^ banner I made for PlexPVP

I also do youtube but its really only rust content on there rn but thinking of doing some minecraft stuff now especially on minehut because theres so much you can do

https://www.youtube.com/channel/farwlofflineraids

so yeah hey glad to be back 👋

welcome back farwl 😄

• Like 1

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

2 hours ago, HaahL said:

Welcome back, anyone else check here and realise how dead the forums actually is now? Anyway good to see you again.

forums so dead fr used to be poppin

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord