SERVER SCAMMING PAYOUTS!!! SpringPr Scamming Payouts

DemNic-Official

As you will see in the first screen shot they agreed to 50$ Buycraft credit (Originally PayPal but il need to find the clip) 

Then with the other screen shots threating a ban while i brought it up and how they couldn't even extract a WinRAR file. I got banned off the group and refuse to payout after. People spent alot of money on thiss server and they just took it and ran. They are trying to open season 2 now! And probs will scam more payouts IMG_3813.thumb.png.14d892bf3c7b0504963fdb365d263bdb.png

IMG_3806.png

IMG_3803.png

IMG_3804.png

IMG_3805.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DemNic-Official said:

As you will see in the first screen shot they agreed to 50$ Buycraft credit (Originally PayPal but il need to find the clip) 

They said they WOULDNT do it in the first screenshot.

Tho for the other screenshots yea seems scam worthy. Can't really do much about it tho since there's not rule against not giving payouts.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

13 minutes ago, AgentGamerPro said:

They said they WOULDNT do it in the first screenshot.

Tho for the other screenshots yea seems scam worthy. Can't really do much about it tho since there's not rule against not giving payouts.

False in call i was told Paypal pauouts and then they said THEY WOULD give buycraft after scamming the paypal payouts. Then just banned me like the lik theifes hey arre

Remember that how people handle money says a lot about who they are. If someone is shady with money like this, they are almost certainly a terrible person and should not be trusted now or ever. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

Late Response.

Your accusations are misleading from the real reasons as to why you were refused payouts.

This was not a scam (my opinion).

Pleased take some time to read what I have posted here, as it's meant to clear things up.

SpringPR's original payout plan was PayPal, you are correct about that.
Later in the first season (Season 1), multiple bugs were found, and it was realized that PayPal was not a good payout option, as the economy was majorly unbalanced, widely abused, and completely unfair to other players, so they switched to BuyCraft.
One of the owners later posted in a private ticket, that they would give a $50 BuyCraft payout, although he said this without thinking while he was Skripting on the server, and he also didn't discuss this with the other Owner or Manager, who disagreed with the payout amount he discussed with you.
The Owners and Manager agreed privately (not publicly) that they wouldn't do PayPal payouts due to the reasons stated above, and simply forgot to post this to the community.

The Owners and Manager came to the conclusion that they would do PayPal payouts next season (season 2), after the economy was balanced, and it was fair for players, instead of doing unfair payouts season 1.

The Manager was planning on giving compensation in season 2 in the form of a boost (Multiplier, Tokens, Upgrades, Keys, etc.) This was not decided yet so that as well was not posted publicly.

I understand why you would be mad, when you were told you would get payouts as you were the Season 1 #1 on leaderboard, and the staff refused to proceed with the payments.

It also doesn't help that you were seeming to be a real jerk to the staff team while they were attempting to figure the issue out.

You also were not banned, simply kicked for causing community disruption and creating this post with no further nor clear evidence.

This explanation of mine was not very detailed, I know that.
If you would like to discuss more, I'm open to chat on discord in DMs, just send a friend request and you can ask any questions you wish. (SlicedChad#6021)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Very late response just clearing everything up, The issue was with multiple things with springpr season 1.

Firstly: Satan was abusing multiple bugs to get on the top of leaderboards and we found out about these bugs days later because my manager pointing them out including getting free rank up's getting free multipliers and worst of all getting free upgrades.

Secondly: We said if we hit the donation goal of the season because I am not spending money out of my own pocket for payouts just because someone grinded a server (I know it sounds pretty shitty of me.)

Thirdly: You were calling us slurs in the voice chat when we would not give you $50 paypal you keep insisting we gave you all the money we made from season 1.

Lastly: We know we might sound a little shady after this but this dose not mean SpringPR and springpr staff are scammers or rude. CudaCores, Wronng and MzXpertt are all good people we were just trying to tell you we are not giving you the full money because We cannot afford it at the moment of making the server and you should not conclude we would not give you the full amount if we have not made it off the server.  

And also Disvand
I do not think you can sue us over a payout issue and Satan abusing bugs.