Jump to content

Skript for random block that changes when u walk on it


viktorke
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can anyone make a skript for me that whenerver i walk on a block it turns into a random block, i want to play this with my friend but when i tried to make it, it said there was an error with the skript can u please help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, NoutLost_ said:

this plugin maybe works:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/minecraft-but-blocks-you-walk-on-become-random.75255/
not tested tho
you have to find out yourself

he wants a skript not a plugin

7 hours ago, viktorke said:

Can anyone make a skript for me that whenerver i walk on a block it turns into a random block, i want to play this with my friend but when i tried to make it, it said there was an error with the skript can u please help


unreliable and may cause lag
 

on any movement:
	if block below player is not air:
		set block below player to random element out of all blocks

 

  

[VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
[PRO] 12/27/21 - Present

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, NoutLost_ said:

this plugin maybe works:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/minecraft-but-blocks-you-walk-on-become-random.75255/
not tested tho
you have to find out yourself

 

12 hours ago, AgentGamerPro said:

he wants a skript not a plugin


unreliable and may cause lag
 

on any movement:
	if block below player is not air:
		set block below player to random element out of all blocks

 

thx for the reply but the on any movement doesnt work for me is there maybe a different way to do this? such as on walking on every block, i tried to do on walking on block/random element out of all block/blocks but it doesnt work it only works if i put in a specific block like grass or dirt but it would take me really long if i had to put every block in it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, viktorke said:

 

thx for the reply but the on any movement doesnt work for me is there maybe a different way to do this? such as on walking on every block, i tried to do on walking on block/random element out of all block/blocks but it doesnt work it only works if i put in a specific block like grass or dirt but it would take me really long if i had to put every block in it

you need SkQuery for the "on any movement:"

  

[VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
[PRO] 12/27/21 - Present

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...