Skripter Needed (Paid)

Conetic

FASTER RESPONSE - Conetic#1613

Need a Skripter for my Server to make all of the following things below, I would prefer if you would understand just looking at it because most of them should be simple enough to know.

Dungeons Skript (15$)

This is basically in an arena where you have your inventory and you get tped to this area, you fight a boss that also has mobs coming out from him such as skeletons, zombies etc. They have to kill this zombie to get prizes but if they die to him they are out so they don't loose there inventory they get put into an arena just above. They can use /spawn to leave it if they want to and you can set what mobs come out of this boss set what boss it is etc.

Playtime Skript (5$)

https://pastebin.com/bdeScxJC

ClansSkript (5$)

https://pastebin.com/tf95NdyN

InventoryRestore Skript (5$)

Opens a GUI to the players recent deaths and when click that item it restores there inventory ChatAnnouncements Skript (2-3$) Make announcements in chat, this should all be sent at once and can have multiple lines

ChatCooldown Skript (2-3$)

Dupe Skript (2-3$)

Once used the command /dupe it dupes the item your holding by 2 and there will be a cooldown on it that you can set for example 1 hour

God Skript (5-8$)

Each time you have ran 10000 blocks your speed goes up by one and your health goes up half a heart

Hurt Skript (3$)

Make it so you can not pickup water or lava from the ground, also make it so you can make water damageable like lava but an option to also disable that

ChatMod Skript (2$)

Blocks words being said in chat and you can also block the start of words for example if someone says discord.gg/ it will auto block there message or the f word for example

Edited by Conetic
Got a skript working

1 minute ago, skPolar said:

Some skripts like playtime, dupe and chatcooldown and such are pretty expensive

Hey, I can find most of these skripts already and I found the dupe one I just need a few things to be added for it. ChatCooldown same thing I found it I am just listing prices and yes they can be changed.

i make skripts for cheap 😉 just sayin

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present