Find the Button Skript

ItsKirby

Hello everyone. I once again wasted hours to create a skript im not event going to use. Use it however you please! Please note that i could probably be the worst skripter in minehut when it comes to actually creating something. So there might be some bugs that could occur when using this skript.
Anyways, have fun.

What is the skript about?:

The skript is a recreation of a minigame i used to play long ago with my friends called "Find the button", the name says it all.

Featured commands:

/Ftb game create (game) {to create a find the button game, made it so you can create multiple games}
/Ftb game spawn (game) {to set the starting location of a game, recomended you create a map with the size of a chunk and put the button in the map as a level}
/Ftb game button (game) {to get the button needed to play the game}

How to create a game:

Start by doing /Ftb game create (game) to create a game, then set the spawn for the game by doing /Ftb game spawn (game). Get yourself the button for the game by doing /Ftb game button (game) and you're done. More helpful commands like /gamelist and /joingame {to join a game} are in the skript.

Helpful notes:
Might be a good idea to make the games in a box like i mentioned and place the button inside as a level. Do not remove the button when placed because players won't be able to finish the game, so if that happens, get the button for the game again. Removal of games are in the skript. /Ftb game delete (game)

This is my second time creating something like this. There will be bugs, ofc, and it might not be the greatest re-creation, this is just for fun. 

Pastebin for skript: https://pastebin.com/W5URQJvK

If there is any suggestions on how i can improve, don't hesitate to tell me! 

2021-06-09_20_22_08.jpg.422c39613f8b72de894e5ec1f3377dca.jpg

Yo who actually reads these

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022