Server not opening

THEWHY

Question

Whenever i go to start my server, it says 'starting' for a few seconds, then goes back to offline, i've tried repairing files, changing the server version, and even completely restarting the server, nothing is working. Can anyone help me to open my server?

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, THEWHY said:

Whenever i go to start my server, it says 'starting' for a few seconds, then goes back to offline, i've tried repairing files, changing the server version, and even completely restarting the server, nothing is working. Can anyone help me to open my server?

Did completely restarting the server not fix the issue?

Also the restart may take awhile to kick in, I suggest restarting twice in a row and then waiting a few minutes before starting it 🙂 

Let me know if you continue to have issues

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

â—‰ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.

4 minutes ago, AbusingNub said:

Did completely restarting the server not fix the issue?

Also the restart may take awhile to kick in, I suggest restarting twice in a row and then waiting a few minutes before starting it 🙂 

Let me know if you continue to have issues

When i did this, the server opened, then instantly started closing and then hibernated its-self

3 minutes ago, Lapzzo said:

Hey! Make sure your world name has only A-Z and 0-9 this may be your issue, since world names without English letters or numbers can mess up servers starting! Thanks to @LaurenA for the help

it already only has those in its name