What's Poppin, I'm Jexm or Jexim.

Jexm

What's poppin, I'm Jexm or Jexim(not real name lol)

I just arrived, and for the most part want to have a little server with my friends and haven't gotten an answer to my question yet so maybe if people notice me I can get this dumb problem solved.

Anyway, I use she and her to refer to myself, I'm AutisticI like Skyrim, FO4, Portal 2, and I do lots of art. I may be getting my first job soon, and that's kind of exciting. I am not very good at meeting new people, but I figured I'd take a chance and see if I find anyone I like here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jexm said:

What's poppin, I'm Jexm or Jexim(not real name lol)

I just arrived, and for the most part want to have a little server with my friends and haven't gotten an answer to my question yet so maybe if people notice me I can get this dumb problem solved.

Anyway, I use she and her to refer to myself, I'm AutisticI like Skyrim, FO4, Portal 2, and I do lots of art. I may be getting my first job soon, and that's kind of exciting. I am not very good at meeting new people, but I figured I'd take a chance and see if I find anyone I like here.

Hey, welcome, nice to meet you 👋

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

I am Autistic too I never share it in my videos I was the biggest all time plotagon user but small Goanimator ever and the huge Gacha Tuber ever still am Today I am the symbol of Ealge Arrow and mountain but I rather let you figure out what clubs those are in real life I am in see you next text and remember to be clean,brave,kind.

• Like 1