I love minehut

Composter

Man and I was hoping for a positive outlook -1 what a shame...
But I guess I won't deny the annoying market adverts on servers every 3 minutes (+1)
or the fact when we go to lobby we just see them advertising their ranks, credits and market place (+1)
oh and we can't forget the drama that gets swepted under the rug and brought to light by PLAYERS once
every couple months with no mention from SLG (+1)

All in all clearly really great community 

Edited by Fusezion

I'm a guy yes but I am also human just like any female so why do you believe it's so wrong to cry too?

Just now, Composter said:

cant wait for this to get deleted 

No kidding just another drama thing swept under a rug to never be found..

• Like 1

I'm a guy yes but I am also human just like any female so why do you believe it's so wrong to cry too?

honestly minehut is such an amazing server and they're doing a really REALLY good job at spamming ads in our chats!!! love it so much! 

+1

Joined 2016

[Default] Mar 2016 → Dec 2020

[VIP] Dec 26, 2020 → Present

1 minute ago, ENCORE said:

I got a 3 day mute in the lobby for talking about how MH was better before SLG lol

+1

whats sad is that you're right about it being better before slg

Joined 2016

[Default] Mar 2016 → Dec 2020

[VIP] Dec 26, 2020 → Present

1 minute ago, ENCORE said:

I got a 3 day mute in the lobby for talking about how MH was better before SLG lol

+1

Oh great it's a great time to be alive was it by one of the new paid staff or admins? or was it older

It's really amazing how they create their own versions of plugins so we can't get official support from the creators, and have to wait months for an update instead of making a platform that wont break if we have access to certain features, keep it up 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Composter said:

I like Minehut's new corporate approach to moderation, really brings out the anti community aspects we've all grown to love over the past three years with SLG's acquisition of Minehut. Hell, they even demoted benny, who has been part of the staff team for many years. They obviously care a lot about us!

And the Community Market! What an amazing way for SLG to promote creators to create their own skripts! Nevermind the 40% cut they take out of every purchase and the never ending ads that make it impossibly annoying to run a free server, this is definitely a community oriented feature aimed towards helping creators earn a small passive income for their work at the expense of the 70% of the player base who has to live with nonstop ads unless they purchase a premium server plan! Lets hope they will use this money to help better Minehut as a whole, like updating the long outdated web text editor, or adding a live console finally, or adding crash logs for server owners who have been begging for them for years. Lets hope the money made from the community market goes towards those things, they definitely wont spend 600 dollars on a hub that nobody likes, or remove the most community oriented feature in favor of a paid staff team that is only active on discord, they would never do that!

I love minehut! Best server ever!

+1

Let's take a look at a similar community project that's been going on longer than the MH Market

https://skriptify.glitch.me/

6 hours ago, Composter said:

promote creators to create their own skripts!

The entire purpose of Skriptify is to allow people to mitigate the restrictions with the 12 plugin limit with free servers.

Nevermind the 40% cut they take out of every purchase

Every single script from Skriptify is free; you can expect quality scripts from developers who have been in this community for quite a while. xlr100 has worked on the Minehut Events Team before the recent staff purge, Mesyl2 has worked on Composter as a developer, and Adam is just a goat. 

this is definitely a community oriented feature

Have you seen the advertising for the MH Market Applications? Aggressive as all hell. This isn't oriented towards helping the community; this is a mutual source of income between Market Makers and Minehut, which isn't really a bad thing in the long run; it's just a ruddy way of projecting a community oriented feature.
Skriptify is purely made out of community contributions. 

they will use this money to help better Minehut as a whole

Yeah, we're getting custom plugins. Finally. Let's hope it won't get the Skript treatment from anticipation that Minehut players are typically selfish and have an average IQ of ~70, with some being younger than 13 and their sense of judgement not being half developed. Totally not going to get cucked out of decent features due to abuse.
Imagine paying ~480 credits for a script that does what a plugin could do just as easily.
Talk about inspired!

they definitely wont spend 600 dollars on a hub that nobody likes

I play on Minehut to chill with friends and to waste my time away from reality, not remind myself that we live in a society where money makes the world goes round. Every time I see the goddamn lobby, it lags my game just hard enough for me to contemplate the server that I'm playing on, and to contemplate why I even considered applying for this corporate server in the first place.

remove the most community oriented feature in favor of a paid staff team that is only active on discord

Because corporate couldn't give two fries about who they hired, as long as they were "qualified" to moderate a Minecraft server, which isn't saying much. But hey, with half clueless mods that aren't that familiar with the community yet, at least they won't ban you for inappropriate pronouns even if you were joking and weren't breaking any rules.

Oh yeah, I was talking about Skriptify.

Don't spend credits on a market that you could easily save using Skriptify.
Unless you're down to pay for a godforsaken Skript anticheat that would ban more legit players than cheaters, or Skripted versions of plugins, just use Skriptify.
https://youtu.be/yiY8FwdTsb0
Here's to hoping CarrotAC will be much better. Having tested it myself, the bar is still set quite low.
Fox + Carrot Anticheat creator, DM me at mybeary#0900.
Seriously dude, have you even tested your own anticheat for falses? Seems like you just got on a hacked client and found half-cracked detections. That might fly for Hypixel, but for a demand for a good anticheat, gotta step up your game.

Seriously, Skriptify has a good amount of scripts that you can use to create an easy moderation system on your server. I would heavily advise utilizing scripts from Skriptify before you consider buying scripts from the MH Market.

Edited by mybeary
  • Like 2

mybeary#8955

15 hours ago, Fusezion said:

Oh great it's a great time to be alive was it by one of the new paid staff or admins? or was it older

New paid staff, my appeal got denied w/ a copy pasted reply and they didn't even read it.

48 minutes ago, ENCORE said:

New paid staff, my appeal got denied w/ a copy pasted reply and they didn't even read it.

Who wouldn't want to "punish" alts for a living? 

What is the largest free mh server you've seen?

16/5/21 - 53 was reached