Does anyone have people faking to be server mantinence?

Edit: This Isn't Really Just Specifically for you but for everyone who has an issue like this,

You shouldn't give OP to anyone who claims to be "Minehut Staff",

these are usually never Minehut Staff just trolls trying to break your server of some way 

Its not likely that a staff member would visit your server for any reason but to look around

if this person is still trying to convince you that they are part of the staff team you should ask them for verification 

[Discord Needed]
Make them prove they are staff by asking them to send a message to you from the Minehut Server and check if they have the staff role

if they say they dont have discord just don't give them op

and ignore any threat they say like 
"I'm Going To Remove This Server If You Don't Give Me OP"

Edited by rigs4296

16 hours ago, rigs4296 said:

Edit: This Isn't Really Just Specifically for you but for like everyone who has an issue like this

You shouldn't give OP to anyone who claims to be "Minehut Staff"

these are usually never Minehut Staff just trolls trying to break your server of some way 

Its not likely that a staff member would visit your server for any reason but to look around

if this person is still trying to convince you that they are part of the staff team you should ask them for verification 

[Discord Needed]
Make them prove they are staff by asking them to send a message to you from the Minehut Server and check if they have the staff role

if they say they dont have discord just don't give them op

and ignore any threat they say like 
"I'm Going To Remove This Server If You Don't Give Me OP"

Please Stop Typing Like This Because It Looks Really Annoying And Makes Your Post Obnoxious Also Try To Use Punctuation Because I Have No Idea On When I Can Breathe Or When Context Is Supposed To Be Separated Thanks

dont really care what you think

if im not getting graded for this in for english class then i dont really care about my punctuation 

and if you dont know where you need to breathe then its your fault for suffocating not mine

Edited by rigs4296

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 4:40 PM, MasterClashers said:

Yes, i was hosting an event when this maintenance guy needed to check some back end things and good job that he did cause after i gave him op the server crashed, he looked into it and fixed it for me.

💀

• Haha 1

SkripterMan

Joined Minehut on 4/21/16
Owner of CareSMP.minehut.gg

VIP - 6/21/17
LEGEND - 18/12/20
MARKET MAKER - 5/6/21

Discord: SkripterMan#0001