Server keeps getting timed out

yento_

Question

Good day,

A friend of mine thought it would be funny to give someone on my server 1.000.000 blocks. since then, whenever we try to join the server, all we see is sky around us and after half a minute we get timed out. i've already tried restarting the server a couple times, but without succes...

3 answers to this question

Hello there,

To get rid of the items dropped, type the below in console and press "ENTER" while not joining the server and the panel is showing your server as "Online".

minecraft:kill @e[type=item]

Another way to stop your server from repeatly crashing from this, is to use the latest backup of your server by using the "Backups" option which you can find on your panel. Please make me aware if you need additional assistance and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I'm able to.

Edited by Houlton
was unaware of another, safer way to clear entities.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

28 minutes ago, Houlton said:

Hello there,

To get rid of the items dropped, type the below in console and press "ENTER" while not joining the server and the panel is showing your server as "Online".

minecraft:kill @e[type=!minecraft:player]

NOTE: This will also get rid of any armourstands or paintings that you have on your server, along with pets, you may also have to run the command a few times for all dropped items to be killed, depending on the amount.

Another way to stop your server from repeatly crashing from this, is to use the latest backup of your server by using the "Backups" option which you can find on your panel. Please make me aware if you need additional assistance and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I'm able to.

Only gets rid of ground items

[<3]

DMs open - Discord » mrtibo | or send a forum message

2 minutes ago, MrTibo said:

Only gets rid of ground items

Was unaware what "item" meant, thanks. Updating message.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.