MY WHOLE SERVER DELETED PLS HELP ME

picklesaregamers

Question

14 answers to this question

Did you do something to result in your server deleted?

also, did the SERVER get deleted? or a specific world or smth?

Like, can you see the server in your pannel?

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

29 minutes ago, picklesaregamers said:

and all i did was rename it

Did you try renaming the level.dat? or the world name or something like it?

If so, you need to revert it back to it's original state.

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Yes I understood you only renamed  your world. However, Minehut currently doesn't support changing the names of worlds. If you try to do so, Minehut will not be able to recognize it as a world, leading to you not being able to go to that world. If you fix this, it will work.

Also, there is one way I am aware of where u can "change the name" of a world: using MultiVerse. Here is how to do that:

After getting Multiverse and restarting the server, do /mv clone "world name in quotes" new_name. This command will clone the world name that you put in the quotes and make a new world called new_name. Just call the new name whatever you want. Do this for all 3 of your worlds. 

If it says multiverse couldn't recognize the world, you need to import it with the import command. Run /mv import "world name in quotes" normal. The normal part is if it is a normal overworld. If it is a nether world, then put nether. And put end if it is a end world. Then do the clone commands afterwards. 

Multiverse cloning from @_Tarna_ (link to it here)

Hope this helps!

Some Minehut Links:

15 hours ago, BanditEagle said:

Yes I understood you only renamed  your world. However, Minehut currently doesn't support changing the names of worlds. If you try to do so, Minehut will not be able to recognize it as a world, leading to you not being able to go to that world. If you fix this, it will work.

Also, there is one way I am aware of where u can "change the name" of a world: using MultiVerse. Here is how to do that:

After getting Multiverse and restarting the server, do /mv clone "world name in quotes" new_name. This command will clone the world name that you put in the quotes and make a new world called new_name. Just call the new name whatever you want. Do this for all 3 of your worlds. 

If it says multiverse couldn't recognize the world, you need to import it with the import command. Run /mv import "world name in quotes" normal. The normal part is if it is a normal overworld. If it is a nether world, then put nether. And put end if it is a end world. Then do the clone commands afterwards. 

Multiverse cloning from @_Tarna_ (link to it here)

Hope this helps!

If they just changed the value in the level name box on the panel, that is not what you do to fix it. That is the solution to what you do to fix a world with spaces in it so you are able to do stuff such as teleport to it and download it.

If they just changed the value in the level name box on the panel, all they have to do is change it back to what it was, most likely world, click save and restart the server. That is probably what happened cause they said they "renamed" the world. Changing the value in the level name box does not rename the world. That sets the name of the world people spawn in when they join the server. So if they changed it to a random name, then it just generated a new world and teleported them to it. Their world is still there, just in a different world. You can do what I said above to fix it. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

1 hour ago, _Tarna_ said:

If they just changed the value in the level name box on the panel, all they have to do is change it back to what it was, most likely world, click save and restart the server.

right I see my bad I forgot about that.. I was a bit tired yesterday so maybe I spaced out while writing that. 

Some Minehut Links: