How to fix "unable to connect to world"

mkdsmd

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, mkdsmd said:

How to fix "unable to connect to world"

With this, are you referring to not being able to teleport to a specific world in your server? or are you talking about not being able to join your server at all?

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

Are you using bedrock? Make sure you are using the ip bedrock.minehut.com with port 19132. Direct ips do not work on bedrock. Also bedrock support hasn't been working well on Minehut recently as it updates a lot and we cannot update as fast as bedrock updates. If it doesn't work for you, try restarting your game. That sometimes fixes it for me. Sometimes it can take multiple restarts. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

4 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

Are you using bedrock? Make sure you are using the ip bedrock.minehut.com with port 19132. Direct ips do not work on bedrock. Also bedrock support hasn't been working well on Minehut recently as it updates a lot and we cannot update as fast as bedrock updates. If it doesn't work for you, try restarting your game. That sometimes fixes it for me. Sometimes it can take multiple restarts. 

I use bedrock

I use ip myservername.minehut.gg 

4 minutes ago, mkdsmd said:

ฉันใช้หิน

ฉันใช้ ip myservername.minehut.gg พอร์ต 19132

คุณต้องใช้ ip bedrock.minehut.com กับพอร์ต 19132 ips โดยตรงใช้ไม่ได้กับเซิร์ฟเวอร์ bedrock บน Minehut ไอพีนี้จะพาคุณไปที่ล็อบบี้ของทุ่นระเบิด หลังจากส่งไปที่ล็อบบี้แล้วให้เรียกใช้คำสั่ง / join servername และมันจะเทเลพอร์ตคุณไปยังเซิร์ฟเวอร์ของคุณหากออนไลน์อยู่ การสนับสนุน Bedrock ใน Minehut ยังเป็นบั๊กกี้ในขณะนี้และยังไม่ได้ผลดีสำหรับผู้เล่นทุกคน หากไม่ได้ผลให้ลองรีสตาร์ทเกม บางครั้งก็แก้ไขให้ฉันได้ แต่บางครั้งก็อาจต้องรีสตาร์ทหลายครั้ง minecraft เวอร์ชัน bedrock อัปเดตเป็นจำนวนมากและเราไม่สามารถอัปเดตการสนับสนุน bedrock ได้เร็วเท่ากับการอัปเดต bedrock นั่นจึงเป็นสาเหตุว่าทำไมมันจึงไม่ทำงานในบางครั้ง คุณอาจต้องลองอีกครั้งในภายหลังหรือรอจนกว่าเราจะอัปเดต นอกจากนี้ทั้งหมดนี้ได้รับการแปลด้วย Google แปลดังนั้นขออภัยหากมีคำใด ๆ

English Translation:

You need to use the ip bedrock.minehut.com with port 19132. Direct ips don't work for bedrock servers on minehut. This ip will take you to the minehut lobby. After getting sent to the lobby, run the command /join servername and it will teleport you to your server if it is online. Bedrock support on Minehut is also buggy at the moment and hasn't been working well for all players. If it isn't working for you, try restarting your game. That sometimes fixes it for me. But sometimes it can also take multiple restarts. The bedrock version of minecraft updates a lot and we can't update bedrock support as fast as they update bedrock so that is why it doesn't work at times. You may just have to try again later or wait till we update it. Also all of this was translated with google translate so sorry if any of these words looks wrong. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

6 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

คุณต้องใช้ ip bedrock.minehut.com กับพอร์ต 19132 ips โดยตรงใช้ไม่ได้กับเซิร์ฟเวอร์ bedrock บน Minehut ไอพีนี้จะพาคุณไปที่ล็อบบี้ของทุ่นระเบิด หลังจากส่งไปที่ล็อบบี้แล้วให้เรียกใช้คำสั่ง / join servername และมันจะเทเลพอร์ตคุณไปยังเซิร์ฟเวอร์ของคุณหากออนไลน์อยู่ การสนับสนุน Bedrock ใน Minehut ยังเป็นบั๊กกี้ในขณะนี้และยังไม่ได้ผลดีสำหรับผู้เล่นทุกคน หากไม่ได้ผลให้ลองรีสตาร์ทเกม บางครั้งก็แก้ไขให้ฉันได้ แต่บางครั้งก็อาจต้องรีสตาร์ทหลายครั้ง minecraft เวอร์ชัน bedrock อัปเดตเป็นจำนวนมากและเราไม่สามารถอัปเดตการสนับสนุน bedrock ได้เร็วเท่ากับการอัปเดต bedrock นั่นจึงเป็นสาเหตุว่าทำไมมันจึงไม่ทำงานในบางครั้ง คุณอาจต้องลองอีกครั้งในภายหลังหรือรอจนกว่าเราจะอัปเดต นอกจากนี้ทั้งหมดนี้ได้รับการแปลด้วย Google แปลดังนั้นขออภัยหากมีคำใด ๆ

English Translation:

You need to use the ip bedrock.minehut.com with port 19132. Direct ips don't work for bedrock servers on minehut. This ip will take you to the minehut lobby. After getting sent to the lobby, run the command /join servername and it will teleport you to your server if it is online. Bedrock support on Minehut is also buggy at the moment and hasn't been working well for all players. If it isn't working for you, try restarting your game. That sometimes fixes it for me. But sometimes it can also take multiple restarts. The bedrock version of minecraft updates a lot and we can't update bedrock support as fast as they update bedrock so that is why it doesn't work at times. You may just have to try again later or wait till we update it. Also all of this was translated with google translate so sorry if any of these words looks wrong. 

แล้วจะต้องใส่ชื่อ server ว่าอะไร

Edited by mkdsmd

7 minutes ago, mkdsmd said:

แล้วจะต้องใส่ชื่อ server ว่าอะไร

ชื่อของเซิร์ฟเวอร์คือชื่อที่คุณตั้งเมื่อสร้างเซิร์ฟเวอร์ นอกจากนี้ยังควรแจ้งให้คุณทราบบนแดชบอร์ดของทุ่นระเบิด

What they said in English:

So what is the name of the server?

English Translation of What I said:

The name of the server is whatever you named it when creating the server. It should also tell you on the minehut dashboard.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

1 hour ago, _Tarna_ said:

ชื่อของเซิร์ฟเวอร์คือชื่อที่คุณตั้งเมื่อสร้างเซิร์ฟเวอร์ นอกจากนี้ยังควรแจ้งให้คุณทราบบนแดชบอร์ดของทุ่นระเบิด

What they said in English:

So what is the name of the server?

English Translation of What I said:

The name of the server is whatever you named it when creating the server. It should also tell you on the minehut dashboard.

ฉันลองแล้ว แต่ minecraft บอกว่า unable to connect to world

อย่างที่ฉันพูดไปการสนับสนุนพื้นฐานของ Minehut ยังคงเป็นรถที่มีปัญหาเล็กน้อยดังนั้นจึงไม่ได้ผลกับผู้เล่นทุกคน หากคุณลองรีสตาร์ทเกมแล้วคุณอาจต้องลองอีกครั้งในภายหลังหรือรอจนกว่าเราจะอัปเดต

What They Said in English:

I tried it, but minecraft said it was unable to connect to the world.

English Translation of What I Said:

Like I said, bedrock support on Minehut is still a little buggy so it hasn't been working for all players. If you already tried restarting your game, you probably just have to try again later or wait till we update it.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22