"Unknown error occurred"

FoydSMP

Question

I have an aternos world i spent alot of time on. However, i decided to switch to Minehut and i want to upload my Aternos world into Minehut. But everytime it uploads it either says "An error occurred, Try again" or "Unknown error occurred". How do i fix this?

8 answers to this question

Moved to Help

Hey, how large is the file size and how are you attempting to upload it? Through the panel or in game?

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

13 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

Moved to Help

Hey, how large is the file size and how are you attempting to upload it? Through the panel or in game?

I am trying to upload 3 worlds

1. 51.8MB

2. 30.1MB

3. 266MB

None of them worked

On 4/15/2021 at 9:32 PM, BanditEagle said:

[Keep in mind that the maximum allowed size for uploading a world is 500mb per world. You don't pass it, just as a heads-up for the future]

Follow the following steps for help with uploading worlds.

1) First off, make a zip containing all the files inside of the world folder. You can do this by selecting all the files and "archiving" or "zipping" all the files. Please be sure you don't name your world with any spaces.

2) Upload the world zip to a file upload website. If your world is smaller than 100mb you can use file.io, otherwise we recommend you use Dropbox.

3) Get the direct download link to the file. If you're using Dropbox you can get the share link, but you need to replace ?dl=0 with ?dl=1 at the end of the link. If you're using file.io remember that the download links can only be used once.

4) Run the following command in your server:

/ul world <worldname> <direct link>

5) Once the world is uploaded, you can teleport to it using /worlds or /world [world name].

Thank you so much! it worked!

no problem, happy to be able to help! [Also, if it was useful, please make sure to mark it as "best answer"! It helps a lot!]

• Thanks 1

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

On 4/16/2021 at 1:02 AM, BanditEagle said:

[Keep in mind that the maximum allowed size for uploading a world is 500mb per world. You don't pass it, just as a heads-up for the future]

1) First off, make a zip containing all the files inside of the world folder. You can do this by selecting all the files and "archiving" or "zipping" all the files. Please be sure you don't name your world with any spaces.

2) Upload the world zip to a file upload website. If your world is smaller than 100mb you can use file.io, otherwise we recommend you use Dropbox.

3) Get the direct download link to the file. If you're using Dropbox you can get the share link, but you need to replace ?dl=0 with ?dl=1 at the end of the link. If you're using file.io remember that the download links can only be used once.

5) Once the world is uploaded, you can teleport to it using /worlds or /world [world name].

Thanks it worked

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

9 hours ago, Moon19 said:

idk why. but i can't use /ul world  on my server

Please don't reply to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. I would be locking this thread now, you can start a new thread in case you need some help. Thanks!

200.gif.19df7170946e7fd798cba372080b8d15.gif