World Reset

Spexticulare

Question

Okay, so I was importing a schematic into world edit via the file manager, when I logged onto the server to see that is had completely reset. The seed was different, my base wasn't there and nor were my server mate's. I had recently changed the name of the server as well as some other internal settings like, enable command blocks, force gamemode, and changed the world name. Does anyone know,

1 How I can rollback my server if possible (The last backup was post reset)?

2 Why this happened?

2 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Spexticulare said:

Okay, so I was importing a schematic into world edit via the file manager, when I logged onto the server to see that is had completely reset. The seed was different, my base wasn't there and nor were my server mate's. I had recently changed the name of the server as well as some other internal settings like, enable command blocks, force gamemode, and changed the world name. Does anyone know,

1 How I can rollback my server if possible (The last backup was post reset)?

2 Why this happened?

Hey, as you mentioned, you changed the level name. So if you didn't know, data such as your inventory, ender chests, etc. are stored inside of your main world (level) folder. If you switch back to your last world, you should have all of your progress back in place.

Don't worry, your server and data is all save, and there was no rollback. Change back your level name to what it was before, and then you should be fine!

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

Yep, Cool is correct.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.