discordsrv?

melanchoali

Question

ive tried to add the plugin, but when i go to see the file in file manager all it has is a circle with a line through it. it wont allow me to click on it at all. ive restarted it and redownloaded it. i also have the .jar file downloaded onto my pc, so im not entirely sure what the issue is. 

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, melanchoali said:

ive tried to add the plugin, but when i go to see the file in file manager all it has is a circle with a line through it. it wont allow me to click on it at all. ive restarted it and redownloaded it. i also have the .jar file downloaded onto my pc, so im not entirely sure what the issue is. 

So what I see is you are trying to configure the plugin? A plugin's configuration file(s) are stored inside of the folder with the plugin's name. In your case, you said that you want to configure DiscordSRV, go to File Manager, then click on plugins/ folder and look for another folder named "DiscordSRV". Once you click on it, you are able to find DiscordSRV's configuration files.

If you need help configuring the plugin, this page will help you a tonne! Click me.

In-case you do not understand anything, feel free to reply back.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:58 AM, CoolProgrammer said:

So what I see is you are trying to configure the plugin? A plugin's configuration file(s) are stored inside of the folder with the plugin's name. In your case, you said that you want to configure DiscordSRV, go to File Manager, then click on plugins/ folder and look for another folder named "DiscordSRV". Once you click on it, you are able to find DiscordSRV's configuration files.

If you need help configuring the plugin, this page will help you a tonne! Click me.

In-case you do not understand anything, feel free to reply back.

it wont let me open the file for me to open the confguration files at all. 

8 hours ago, melanchoali said:

it wont let me open the file for me to open the confguration files at all. 

You’re clicking on the plugins folder and then the name of the plugin folder correct? Ex. I click on the plugins folder and then the Essentials folder.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

12 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

You’re clicking on the plugins folder and then the name of the plugin folder correct? Ex. I click on the plugins folder and then the Essentials folder.

never mind, thank you for you help. maybe there was a glitch or something  because now i can open the file and get to the config. file. thank you so much for helping me though. 

Glad I could help! 
Concern addressed.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.