Quality Concerns

Sub2SoapDoge

i have been seeing tons and tons of ads on the minehut website and a few weeks before the servers were constantly not being able to start. this has concerned me because it seems that minehut is trying to put profit before quality. this is not meant to spread hate, i just have concerns.

Hey there,

Servers have not been able to start lately because of the maximum server capacity, which is 14500. A massive order to increase the capacity has been placed, but will likely take a few weeks.

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

Hi, 

I completely understand where your concerns are coming from. I can assure you that the team is working on constantly improving Minehut, and as mentioned earlier, a huge order has been placed to greatly increase the server limit. Unfortunately, ads are just a part of ensuring that Minehut can continue to run free servers. If you have any more questions, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Jackson

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.