Slimefun/CrazyEnchantment Survival w/more type of mobs! || We have no players ;-; || /join bednekos

Dreamerial__

NOT VANILLA SMP!
ADDED:
 - Slimefun (Industry multiblock machine)
 - CEs (More enchantments!)
 - More mobs (Many different mobs type!)
 - Katana, Firearms, and more Weapons!

- A new new player tutorial teach you how to get started quickly!

This is a Modless SMP with modded minecraft 
game play experience!

IP:                                            
bednekos.minehut.gg
---------------------------------
Minehut hub /join command:   
/Join bednekos

we have no players ;-;

Edited by Dreamerial__
we have no new player now lol
  • Like 1

• Dreamerial__ changed the title to SLIMEFUN SMP || /join bednekos
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems cool

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  NOT VANILLA SMP!
ADDED:

game play experience!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IP:                                            
bednekos.minehut.gg
/Join bednekos

• Dreamerial__ changed the title to Slimefun Survival with more mobs & enchantments! || /join bednekos

it is so hard to get player lol
its so hard that i dont even know is my server good or maybe just people on minehut dosent like survival servers anymore, cuz some people join and just say "s**t server" but there are still player who like the server a lot. i tried to listen what players need and what they want, free elytras (after that players think free elytra is too op so i nerfed it to low durability elytra), color code, better chat format, better tablist format, shop. but ofc all of them is just for  player who already staied,  i understand if one day "player who stay" < "player who already staied" = "the server will die" because one day, all old player will just go on if they already played all content, so i got working on "how to let player stay", first step i decide the learn what new player dosent like: "not unique, die, low tps, no player (yes this is one of the problem)" so i decide to when these problem is there, i will not /ad, i also added a lot new player gift to game, i added katana, wand, gun, bomb to let new players to choose, then i found out new players dosent know what to do when they join, so i made a npc that tell what new player should do (but yea idk is players on minehut's player dumb or just dont like tutorial and all of them will just ignore that, so i will just tell them to "do /rtp to tp to wild") but the server is still getting.. "playerless" as i can see
anyway, i have no idea. most time there are only 1-5 real player (it was ~8-9 player normally) that playing in server. i dunno is it the problem of server or not

Failing is destiny this time, but I still don't hope it would be failed

bump lol

Edited by Dreamerial__

Hey man i have some active players and i have made multiple server's which did not gain any player gain dispite advertising a shit ton of it.I know your pain but believe me its not you.Problem with minehut is you got to get a rank for players to really notice you.And you got to have some unique ideas for your server.There will  be always players that have no idea what they are doing and will just come to hate on it.Every server has them.Problem is if your server is survival smp since dream did it players have been annoyed how much of the playerbase is copying him so they tend to dislike those servers or completely love them.Its a coinflip in my opinion.If you are able to get a vip or a higher rank to advertise for you your chances will double of your server being popular.Good luck to you and your server!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ExposedForGood said:

Hey man i have some active players and i have made multiple server's which did not gain any player gain dispite advertising a shit ton of it.I know your pain but believe me its not you.Problem with minehut is you got to get a rank for players to really notice you.And you got to have some unique ideas for your server.There will  be always players that have no idea what they are doing and will just come to hate on it.Every server has them.Problem is if your server is survival smp since dream did it players have been annoyed how much of the playerbase is copying him so they tend to dislike those servers or completely love them.Its a coinflip in my opinion.If you are able to get a vip or a higher rank to advertise for you your chances will double of your server being popular.Good luck to you and your server!

ty for ur suggestion! 😄
i will try to get a vip rank!

cuz i just got some moeny irl, hope ur server can also get great in future too! 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dreamerial__ changed the title to Slimefun/CrazyEnchantment Survival w/more type of mobs! || New new player tutorial! || /join bednekos
  • Dreamerial__ changed the title to Slimefun/CrazyEnchantment Survival w/more type of mobs! || We have no players ;-; || /join bednekos
On 2/22/2021 at 2:01 AM, Dreamerial__ said:

NOT VANILLA SMP!
ADDED:

- A new new player tutorial teach you how to get started quickly!

game play experience!

IP:                                            
bednekos.minehut.gg
/Join bednekos

we have no players ;-;

hmm what types of mobs?