Add A Minehut Mobile App

PlazmuTeam

So Ive Always Been Scared Abt Keeping My Server Is Up When Me Ir My Mods Arnt There I Think If U Made A Mobile App That U Can Look At Your Servers Have The Forums On THERE. You Could Also Access The Shop And Market And Alot Of The Other Stuff On The Site So I Can Feel Better.

What Do U Guys Think? πŸ€”Β 

You can access the website on mobile! The developers have done their best to have the Minehut Panel look and run smoothly on all devices.

https://minehut.com/dashboard

Β 

πš„πš—πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš

π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•£π••: @π•Œπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕#πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™

News & UpdatesΒ β€’Β RulesΒ β€’Β Helper Application

ReportsΒ β€’Β Appeals

πš‚πšπšŠπšπš πš˜πš— π™Όπš’πš—πšŽπš‘πšžπš πšœπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽ πŸΉπŸΆπšπš‘, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢

Along with that, using iOS and Android you can create an app that goes on your home screen that takes you directly to it!

If I at all helped, please react to my post with a ❀

Β 

DISCORDΒ orvit#0001
MC ACCOUNT orvit
RANKΒ VIP

DefaultΒ | June 2016
VIPΒ | 2016
BannedΒ | February 22, 2020
Back | June 11, 2021

OwO I like the idea

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Β 

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

• 3 years later...

Creating a Minehut mobile app would undoubtedly enhance user accessibility and convenience, allowing players to manage their servers on the go. With the increasing reliance on mobile devices for gaming and application usage, such a move could significantly expand Minehut's user base and engagement. By integrating features like server management, chat, and notifications into a user-friendly mobile interface, Minehut could cater to the evolving needs of its community. Additionally, partnering with experienced app development firms like those highlighted in this insightful article atΒ  https://attractgroup.com/blog/hiring-qualified-staff-augmentation-companies-what-you-need-to-know/Β could ensure the app's seamless functionality and scalability, providing users with a top-notch experience.

Edited by gymanything

Please make sure that you aren't responding to posts that haven't been responded to in over aΒ month. Thanks!

DiscordΒ - phantom_fire7

In-Game NameΒ - Phantom_Fire7

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Default - 2020-2021

β™‘ [VIP]Β Β - 2022-2023

Volunteer ModeratorΒ -Β 2024-Current

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Report player/server:Β Report here.
Create a support ticket:Β Submit a request.

Β