Dear Minehut, you suck.

PurplePixel_YT

Dear Minehut,

Your servers are bad as of right now. Remember the old days when Minehut was actually good? Woah, that was a while ago. Your servers are garbadge, this certain server that I play on called DangerZone keeps crashing randomly. Not even some lag before hand, just crashes. It happens daily. Well, not even, maybe every 3 hours. You need to give the buyers what you promised. Otherwise, I hope you refund people for these crap servers. This issue needs to be to be recognized!

-PurplePixel_YT

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I hope you understand Minehut has had masses of players enter their community? I'm sure they're doing their best to help... if you don't like Minehut just don't play on it?

#beenonminehutsince2016butnooneknowsmecheck

------------------------------------------------

DEFAULT- 08/12/2016 - 3/9/2019

VIP- 3/9/2019 - Present

ADMINone day

------------------------------------------------

1944324467_arozegivinghug.png.12710d96e319b351ce8640a927eaa3dd.png387749392_Arozesayinggoodboy.png.6e1842de1f4c85359f4e4bcd3a143f0a.png            image.png.2211573f2bd8004b9cef2dc27f7db9e3.png                 

It's likely that some of the server is the cause of it as well, not just Minehut, I've been on my server and others for days on end without it crashing a single time, admittedly I did see a few crashes here and there, but it seemed to always be the servers fault and not Minehut's. 🙂

Zora

💬 » Discord: @reportcards

On 1/12/2021 at 5:35 AM, 8YL said:

I hope you understand Minehut has had masses of players enter their community? I'm sure they're doing their best to help... if you don't like Minehut just don't play on it?

The thing is, Minehut has been having this problem for a while now and it is still not getting fixed. 😠

19 hours ago, PurplePixel_YT said:

The thing is, Minehut has been having this problem for a while now and it is still not getting fixed. 😠

Hey, sorry you've been experiencing these problems. The developers have been working on resolving these issues for a while now.

Recently, the lag that servers have been experiencing has been decreasing and I, personally, have not been experiencing much of it. 

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.