What is one time purchase on minehut

DamDaddy

Question

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, DamDaddy said:

When you buy the one time subscription do you get the subscription forever?? What I mean is that like every single month for the rest of your life getting credits forever? and not purchasing subscription again...

Screenshot (56).png

One time purchase is simply buying the credits once, and only one payment is taken.

Subscription purchase is where you get the credits every month and pay every month.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

2 hours ago, DamDaddy said:

When you buy the one time subscription do you get the subscription forever?? What I mean is that like every single month for the rest of your life getting credits forever? and not purchasing subscription again...

Screenshot (56).png

Hello there,

One time purchase means if you buy it, you will only be charged once, however with the subscription you get changed once a month.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

5 hours ago, Minehut said:

One time purchase is simply buying the credits once, and only one payment is taken.

Subscription purchase is where you get the credits every month and pay every month.

I wonder if you can buy the 10$ subscription, then cancel any future payments to get 2$ off

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present