What makes a server popular?

camy

What makes a server popular?

When you look at popular servers? What do you see? Your probably see a copy of another server. Well the truth is, that's basically what minehut is. Copies of other servers. 

But, every once in a while there is a server that's original. For example; Quarried, CherryPR, Warzone. All those servers impacted minehut in crazy ways. In most servers, the community is well made. They are toxic, rude, careless. When you see the big servers their community almost always put eachother before one another. 

Along with that, each of those servers bring a twist. They all put their own spin on it. CherryPR for example, they have a constantly rising multiplier. Quarried, mixes prison and Skyblock. Warzone, takes classic minigames and Pvp, and perfects it. 

But, you could be thinking, why are gen servers so popular? Well again with those three examples, each of them had a grindy side, where players could go on forever. That's what gen servers provide. Player's like servers that they can grind in, and spend time in. 

So in favor, If you want a perfect server, go for a grindy orginal server. 

Thats all 🙂.

im the one that made the poop server.

The thing is, a lot of original servers on Minehut get turned down by the community pretty quickly, thts why people lean towards this gen/farmy/grinding like servers that attract players from inside & outside of Minehut as the whole concept of "farming servers" are original to Minehut and Minehut only from my understanding. 

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

8 hours ago, Vocallity said:

The thing is, a lot of original servers on Minehut get turned down by the community pretty quickly, thts why people lean towards this gen/farmy/grinding like servers that attract players from inside & outside of Minehut as the whole concept of "farming servers" are original to Minehut and Minehut only from my understanding. 

That is true, though if you get a decent playerbase on release you almost certainly can get popular.

im the one that made the poop server.

Minehuts lack of server performance leads to bad, dull, afk / progression servers.

Its as simple as that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/83y123

Discord: 83y#2552

IGN: 83y

If your seeing this I am currently banned from Posting, the Discord and GitHub

I have helped out countless player's and been re-payed with multiple bans.

staff are attention seeking and biased, i'd just leave for your sake.

your just wasting your time.

like.gif

• 1 year later...