can someone PLEASE help me i cant start my server ive been trying all day to do it nothing is working

JeffersonStan

Question

9 answers to this question

7B465B18-BDA5-46D5-B3DB-3493B418B455_4_5005_c.jpeg.903d6fa9768fe71a8cb36888d82b7923.jpegthis is a new popup i got when trying minehut lobby, and it only shows the plugin file? ive tried to refresh a few times to no avail, it showed logs earlier. But i looked at my logs and saw [main/ERROR] before and then something about it not starting.

F99AD473-C92A-4A87-AD24-4A4A6438F67B.jpeg

Edited by JeffersonStan

Try starting it through the Minehut lobby. If the server is going from starting to offline, check the server logs to see maybe why it isn't starting. They are usually helpful in determining the problem. If you don't know what the logs mean, you can just send them here in a pastebin.com. Here is a tutorial on how to get logs if you do not know how to already. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Also, check out the "Danger Zone" of your server console. This is not to be a "taken lightly" section of your server panel, so joke around there. You can either click on repair files, this will probably fix errors with plugins, this will also wipe configs so BE CAREFUL. If all else fails, click on Reset Server. This is self-explanatory but wouldn't recommend it unless all else fails.

1 hour ago, JosTheDude said:

Also, check out the "Danger Zone" of your server console. This is not to be a "taken lightly" section of your server panel, so joke around there. You can either click on repair files, this will probably fix errors with plugins, this will also wipe configs so BE CAREFUL. If all else fails, click on Reset Server. This is self-explanatory but wouldn't recommend it unless all else fails.

just did repair files and nothing rlly happened. still did the offline thing its been doing.