My server keeps going offline

DonGiovanni

Question

Hello, I have been recently having problems with my server going offline. I tried hibernating it for a while and repairing files, but that didn't work. Anyone know what's going on/how to help?

To be more specific, it tends to go offline quicker after entering a command and getting no response.

Thanks for replies!

Edited by DonGiovanni
wanted to add more details
  • Like 1

9 answers to this question

Hey,

There is most likely an issue with a plugin, i don't know much about logs but try to send your logs by going into File manager > Logs > latest.log and put that into a pastebin, send us the link to the pastebin and hopefully a support member who knows a little more about logs will be able to help you out!

Edited by Centrect
Forgot to mention how to send the log to us!

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

31 minutes ago, Centrect said:

Hey,

There is most likely an issue with a plugin, i don't know much about logs but try to send your logs by going into File manager > Logs > latest.log and put that into a pastebin, send us the link to the pastebin and hopefully a support member who knows a little more about logs will be able to help you out!

31 minutes ago, Centrect said:

Hey,

Ok! First, here is the link: https://pastebin.com/t2fXPrJc

Also, the bit you said about a plugin not working properly seems to be true, as this occurred ever since I installed SkVault and deleted it.

In that case, try deleting SkVault and restarting your server!

If that doesnt work, hopefully an official minehut community support member can try to identify the issue with your logs. Although I try to be as helpful as possible, logs arent really where I shine!

Hope this helps!

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

20 minutes ago, Centrect said:

In that case, try deleting SkVault and restarting your server!

If that doesnt work, hopefully an official minehut community support member can try to identify the issue with your logs. Although I try to be as helpful as possible, logs arent really where I shine!

Hope this helps!

Oh sorry, looks like I didn't explain myself well! I installed then deleted SkVault as I just wanted to test a script. Then the problems started. Anway, this time I deleted ALL plugins, and now the server is back to normal! thank you Centrec for suggesting me to delete plugins, it has proven effective! Looks like I should have stopped the server before installing plugins.

Please make sure that you aren't responding to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. Thanks!

No rank - 2017-2021

Minehut Tester - 2021-2023

Minehut Volunteer Moderator - 2023-Current

Report a player/server: Report Player / Server

Create a support ticket: Submit a request

Did I help you? If so, feel free to give me a like!

No problem, happy to help!

(mods lock this lmao)

Edited by Centrect
  • Thanks 1

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect