Why Gmini isn't a great survival server

Unknowplayer1231

Hello, My name is Unknow(I Left out so they don't ban me out of me blowing the whistle)

I Dislike Gmini some may ask why, Well has my time playing on there The owner has been pushing me to A. buy a rank or B. Something from the shop. Also being rude to me after I ask "are you ever going to spend money to maybe add more space." he responded with "No Why would I do that." I responded with "Maybe so more players can join?" he said "Pff ok sure." I also think they are a bit scummy if you want more claims blocks without waiting a long time you have pay for it. which  I don't really want to spend money on this game. Also last thing they sell in game money which I think is unfair for other players.

I will say something great about another BoxNova, They have been great there has been some falls but its a minehut server so what. The community has a welcoming feel a nice spawn and survival! but there is some downfalls like sometimes people can get really mad but other wise its friendly

Sorry there is no proof I kinda got off cause it made me sad for about an hour. If you think am Lying thats ok but thank you for reading this

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I've had the same experience with the owner. I personally feel like he's just a jerk to anyone who doesn't buy his stuff. He lets people with ranks get away with breaking all of his rules yet bans people with nonranks for the same reason. He's been known to delete physical proof and only do what he feels is right. The servers rank members are just like him. I've been bullied and harassed to leave the server because I simply reported one of the ranked members wrong doings.

necro request

Hello!
IGN✦ centralwtf
Gender★ he/him
==========================================

Owner★ Boxable, NetherBox, FishHype

Joined★ 22.07.2019

Member -> VIP ★ 29.04.2020

obraz_2021-04-08_103028.png.8fa96840c599c6ff81febf732163163f.png

Please do not respond to posts that have been inactive for over a month.

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

---------------------------------------------------------

• swirs locked this topic