Wypman

my server got reported for something "anti jewish"

i do not know who, or why, or what it is about

now i fear my server nowinning.minehut.gg will be taken down

please just give me more information about this, about reporting, how that system works

i didnt get anything like notifications or warnings or information (wich i know i should get, atleast information) but just some [random] person joining and talking about the server being taken down, no way to prove he was staff

unknown.png

sorry if im doing this wrong on the forums with the post thingy, i dont know how this works, and im having a severe panic attack, so im unable to think properly to figure it out either

the user has been banned, and i just dont know anymore

I was in the server with Wypman, and i'm pretty sure this is fake.
First off, I'm pretty sure minehut doesn't have a server report system, and if it did, it would send you an email saying that someone reported your server and that it might be took down, second, if he had access to delete files, then he had access to get inside the logs and write /op GhostGodCJacks in console.
It's probably some kid that wants OP. Minehut, please ban him @Minehut

You'd have to report this to the servers forum / discord. Minehut doesn't have any power like this over individual player servers!

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

11 minutes ago, Minehut said:

You'd have to report this to the servers forum / discord. Minehut doesn't have any power like this over individual player servers!

as i am new to the forums, i do not know how/where i should report this to the forum, i am not on the discord either so i cant report it there, could you explain it?

55 minutes ago, Wypman said:

as i am new to the forums, i do not know how/where i should report this to the forum, i am not on the discord either so i cant report it there, could you explain it?

Hey, to file a report please click here this will direct you to the report form.

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)