Server going right to offline

themariomaster4

Question

Hi, me and my friend have been playing on my server for about a month, just messing around and such, and my friend bans me from my server. I use the server console to ban him, and that's where the problem starts. We can no longer get on the server, and I decide to delete all text in the "banned players" file. I restart my server, and it goes from starting right to offline. I can't get on the server anymore, and when I try to start the server, just as I said before, it immediately goes from Starting, to Offline. I looked at other forum posts and I only found one with the same problem, so I did as the post told them, and I deleted the banned players file completely. I clicked the "Repair Files" button in the danger zone, and forced my server into hibernation, started it again, and it still went from starting to offline. I am not good with tech and such, so sorry if I don't exactly understand what you mean. I just want to play on my server again. Please help.

3 answers to this question

After trying to start the server, can you send your server logs here in a pastebin.com

Here is how to get logs.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

4 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

After trying to start the server, can you send your server logs here in a pastebin.com

Here is how to get logs.

Please note, Minehut hides/masks your IP, so the only IPs you will see in logs are the masked ones. I hope that makes sense and makes you less worried about sharing your logs.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.