Cant download world keep saying "That world does not exist!"

MC_Horror

Question

When ever i do the command /dl world [world name] it always says Compressing world... and then a second later That world does not exist! I have done /worlds and there are 8 worlds there from when i uploaded the world that me and my friend wanted to play on but i cant download any of them it always comes up with the error i got Multiverse-core and did /mv list and /mv who and the world it says i am on i cant download so im not sure what to 

4 answers to this question

Does the world name have a space in it? You cannot download the world if it has a space in it. But since you have Multiverse, you kinda can rename it. Do /mv clone "world name" newname and it will clone the world with the new name. If it says multiverse doesn't recognize the world, do /mv import "world name" normal. put normal if its a normal over world, nether if its a nether world, and end if its an end world. Then you can do the clone command. Then try downloading the cloned world.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

20 minutes ago, MC_Horror said:

yes the world name did have a space in it i did what you said it worked fine but when i tried to download it it said Failed to upload file.

That means your world is over 100mb. The service Minehut uses for downloading, file.io, recently changed their free plan to have an upload limit of 100mb. So currently if your world is over 100mb, you cannot download it with the /dl command. But they are trying to fix it. In the Minehut Meta Discord, they said they were trying to make their own solution to the download system instead of using an external service and maybe even allowing you to download through the File Manager.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

oh ok that makes sense is there any other way i can take a download because i really want a backup because for some reason yesterday i couldn't start my server i had to repair files it started but i lost some data and then after i was done playing i came back later and the server wouldn't start again and i lost progress back to the same place again lucky i didn't loose loads of progress but it was still very annoying it seams to be all fine now but i would like to know that if it happens again or if anything else goes wrong i at least have a backup and my world isn't completely gone. also my other server witch i didn't even try to start yesterday afternoon (witch was when the issues where going on) also rolled back as i found out this morning witch is super annoying because i lost a lot of sign shops witch are really tedious to place. so i was just wondering if there is any other way to take a download?

Thanks for all the help

Edited by MC_Horror
saying thanks