sad

ChilkinsJr

3 minutes ago, Resides said:

why?

Well, funny you asked.... I was banned for 999 years for dm advertising... (false) I wont get into detail but it was becuase I dmed on of my friends that rlly wasnt my friend and kinda hates me. (I think)

⭢ Founder Of Website 

The Website is men't to help you with all the skript you need to start your server. Soon we will have tutorials on how to use certain things, but for now you should go to Minehut.xyz for tutorials. Again, The Website is men't for skript help and skript requests.

I'm not complaining bc I really don't care. I use forums.

⭢ Founder Of Website 

The Website is men't to help you with all the skript you need to start your server. Soon we will have tutorials on how to use certain things, but for now you should go to Minehut.xyz for tutorials. Again, The Website is men't for skript help and skript requests.

Lmao, I was looking through my firewall blocks and I saw an IP like mine, Then I spent 15 minutes looking to find where it was and i saw it was me...

⭢ Founder Of Website 

• Rufen locked this topic