Slippy

I need ideas for a website name.

It will be about skript help, coding lessons, and some building ideas for my server. Let me know if you have any ideas, and if your name gets picked (I am still thinking of a prize) youy get a prize. It could be money, name in credits, or get to help with keeping the server nice and sturdy. Sorry to Farwl for.. kinda copying his. I will try to think of good designs that make you not...  mad. Thanks 🙂

- Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder-

I have been on minehut since 2017. I joined Minecraft in 2011. I do skript developing  and I am getting better by the day with website developing. I have created my own website where you can chat with one of the staff or just look at the skripts. (Credits to Skriptify) Once we get going I am going to put up some custom skripts, so farwl, Don't get mad 🙂 I am very good at building. I am like an expert at it. I can make you a logo design for free. I also give lessons on how to code and alot more. 

Dm me at SlippyTheMemer#6099 or Email  me at Carson.astor@gmail.com

SkriptHelp

lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg