Henry's Server of the Week - Week #1

Henry's Server of the Week - Week #1

AIDUNGEON

Welcome to my new server of the week series! Please note that all servers listed in this series is my opinion, and I am fine with you having your own opinion.

The first winner of 'Henry's Server of the Week' is AIDungeon.

WHAT IS AIDUNGEON?
AIDungeon is a, but not limited to, singleplayer RPG-style game that sees players explore dungeons and loot them for money and emeralds. This ingame currency can be used to upgrade weapons and armor, and the dungeons are generated in a way that only one player can occupy each dungeon. You can also team up with your friends, as AIDungeon has a well-made party system. After you finish killing all of the enemies in a dungeon, you can move on to the next dungeon into harder enemies, etc. This is similar to the Call of Duty Zombies' waves system in the way that if you die, you're back on wave 1, in this case, dungeon level 1. This irrepetitive grinding element got me addicted, and I'm sure that most other players would get hooked onto the game as well.

The server is very well skripted, the builds are excellent, the community is very welcoming (except for a few bad apples) and the idea is not often seen on Minehut. This gives AIDungeon a 9.5/10. The only thing that prevents the server from being a 10 is the lag spikes that occur when transitioning from one dungeon to another which gets quite irritating after a while, however this lag is expected considering how well-made the server is. 

THIS WEEK'S HONOURABLE MENTIONS
PlexPvP - Very well made server, but only released yesterday at the time of writing, so technically can't be this 'week's best server'. Might make an appearance next week depending on how things go.

FEEDBACK
And that's the end of this week's server of the week post! If you have any feedback as to how these posts can be better, direct message me on Discord at Fr3ddy J0N3S#1282, or leave a reply under this post. Thanks for reading.

Join AIDungeon at AIDungeon.minehut.gg or do /join aidungeon in the Minehut lobby

2020-06-28_17.59.12.png

• Like 2

Hi I'm Henry, owner of multiple unsuccessful servers

• 3 weeks later...

Awsome that you review servers to make it easier for others, good job.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

cool

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord