Uploading Problem

Bluecreeperboy007

Question

I have tried uploading the same exact world like 6 times now and I really don't know why it doesn't work. I found the site with the upload tutorial and did everything exactly the same and I tried file.io even that was broken. I'm just trying to play my singleplayer world with my friend and this is really annoying especially because the world is like 250mb and my upload speed is 2mbps or lower it takes forever to upload and right now I am desperate. The first 2 times I tried uploading the damn server kept going into hibernation and stopping my upload, but that doesn't really matter anyways because even when the progress bar finishes and disappears the world doesn't get uploaded. Could somebody tell me if it's a problem on my side or is it the server itself and if it is on my side how do i fix it.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Bluecreeperboy007 said:

oof i'll try with that i only wish my wifi worked better it would make this whole process faster

You said you're server kept going into hibernation mode, maybe stay on the server while you upload the file. 

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

18 minutes ago, Bluecreeperboy007 said:

welp i am out of ideas. i am 99% sure its the servers themselves and the version 1.16 isn't fully supported ye

Are you trying to upload a world that's in 1.16? 

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

7 hours ago, Bluecreeperboy007 said:

I have tried uploading the same exact world like 6 times now and I really don't know why it doesn't work. I found the site with the upload tutorial and did everything exactly the same and I tried file.io even that was broken. I'm just trying to play my singleplayer world with my friend and this is really annoying especially because the world is like 250mb and my upload speed is 2mbps or lower it takes forever to upload and right now I am desperate. The first 2 times I tried uploading the damn server kept going into hibernation and stopping my upload, but that doesn't really matter anyways because even when the progress bar finishes and disappears the world doesn't get uploaded. Could somebody tell me if it's a problem on my side or is it the server itself and if it is on my side how do i fix it.

I have the exact same problem. But I can't even get a working "file.io" link. Please Minehut, My server with a year of progress is just gone.

16 hours ago, Koningsweder said:

I have the exact same problem. But I can't even get a working "file.io" link. Please Minehut, My server with a year of progress is just gone.

if your world is bigger than 500mb you cant upload to file.io you have to find a different file uploading site. you should try mediafire.