Failed to load schematic: Unknown error. Please see console

justin2k

Question

Hi! I've been scouring the Minehut forums for a solution to this, but unfortunately I have not been able to find a solution. I recently created a schematic, using /ul schematic <link> <name>, and it was a success, no restart required. I then proceeded to do //schem load <name>, and it gave me "Failed to load schematic: Unknown error. Please see console." I did /dl logs, and these were my findings. Please let me know if there is a solution for this.
My findings in console: (cut out parts that weren't related, so there are a few time skips.

[08:00:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Beomgyu issued server command: //schem list
[08:01:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Beomgyu issued server command: //schematic load airship3
[08:01:17] [WorldEdit Task Executor - 2/ERROR]: Uncaught exception occurred in task: Loading schematic airship3
java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
	at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(GZIPInputStream.java:165) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(GZIPInputStream.java:79) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(GZIPInputStream.java:91) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
	at com.sk89q.worldedit.extent.clipboard.io.BuiltInClipboardFormat$2.getReader(BuiltInClipboardFormat.java:94) ~[?:?]
	at com.sk89q.worldedit.command.SchematicCommands$SchematicLoadTask.call(SchematicCommands.java:301) ~[?:?]
	at com.sk89q.worldedit.command.SchematicCommands$SchematicLoadTask.call(SchematicCommands.java:285) ~[?:?]
	at com.sk89q.worldedit.command.util.AsyncCommandBuilder.runTask(AsyncCommandBuilder.java:139) ~[?:?]
	at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask$TrustedFutureInterruptibleTask.runInterruptibly(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:111) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
	at com.google.common.util.concurrent.InterruptibleTask.run(InterruptibleTask.java:58) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
	at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask.run(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:75) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

3 answers to this question

Hello,

[08:01:17] [WorldEdit Task Executor - 2/ERROR]: Uncaught exception occurred in task: Loading schematic airship3

I think this may be the error for why the Schematics are not working for you. The file is not in a GZIP format according to this line of logs.

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2020 at 7:46 AM, LogicalSpider said:

Hello,

I think this may be the error for why the Schematics are not working for you. The file is not in a GZIP format according to this line of logs.

Actually, I'm using a .schem file and yet it still doesn't work either. Likely it's happening to this guy as well but he ceased to exist.

8 minutes ago, FoxxyFF said:

Actually, I'm using a .schem file and yet it still doesn't work either. Likely it's happening to this guy as well but he ceased to exist.

Make sure the the file you uploaded was a zip file and the schematic you are uploading is all good and has no corruption.

Also do not reply to posts that have been inactive for more than a month. That is considered necro posting and is not allowed. Next time if you ever have an issue of your own, just make your own forums post about it. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png