MH Survival Server Repeatedly Crashing

TosterBathMaster

Question

Recently, one of my server staff said that they found an insane number of zombie pigmen next to where they were on the server, and took a screenshot.

image.png.20b0071701f5eaa733472f223c3fcd9d.png

This is what I think is causing the server to freak out and lag really badly, but I'm not exactly sure.

I can still start the server from the dashboard at minehut.com, but when I log on, I can't execute any commands (/butcher or /killall to fix the issue) nor move to load any chunks. I have tried executing commands from the console, and though it says it has been sent, the server still lags and crashes. According to my F3, the TPS is 20, but the server is reporting 0.

My friend joining couldn't do anything and reported similar issues. 

Whenever I go on the server to fix it, I get kicked and disconnected. The game will refuse to load any new chunks, and trying to load new chunks will crash the server. I can't do anything and nobody else can get on.

1349250633_ScreenShot2020-05-07at3_28_42PM.png.976aab7c0ccf7b1d876b3fcb697582ec.png

I get this error message every time I get kicked

1350675704_ScreenShot2020-05-07at3_19_54PM.thumb.png.bb5349b974599214c348df311efebdf7.png

And also, I always spawn in this location every time I log on, yet when I move and force some chunks to load, I get kicked. I try to log on again, then I spawn here again; every time without fail. Since I am so far away from the site of the zombie pigmen, I can't do anything to fix it because the zombie pigmen aren't loaded in, yet they still crash the server. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have been working on this server for a while and were about to launch something big, so any solution will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, M

Update: I set the server to peaceful mode and set mob spawing to off in the Minehut dashboard. The staff directly at the site of all the zombie pigmen reports that all of the pigmen have despawned, yet the lag persists. Chunks now load, but very, very slowly before crashing the server once again. Any help will be very greatly appreciated.

Edited by TosterBathMaster
Adding status update

3 answers to this question

So I have read your post and you said that you set the server to peaceful, meaning all of the hostile entities will despawn. If you are able to still log into the server, are you able to get a TPS report (/tps) and upload a screenshot here, it would be really helpful for me.

Don't forget to leave a like if I help!

If you need help I'm always open to talk on Discord.

Discord: Fascinated#4735

Otherwise, if issues still persist, try contacting support here.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

9 hours ago, ImFascinated said:

So I have read your post and you said that you set the server to peaceful, meaning all of the hostile entities will despawn. If you are able to still log into the server, are you able to get a TPS report (/tps) and upload a screenshot here, it would be really helpful for me.

I have added you on Discord. Could we talk about it there?