Can't upload world to server

ForceKin

Question

I'm trying to upload a world which was downloaded from another server of mine. I did the "/dl world" command and downloaded the world to my PC. I tried to upload that world to a different server through the control panel. The problem is that once the upload reaches 100% and completes, when I go to the File Manager the uploaded world is nowhere to be seen. I've tried uploading the world multiple times and nothing is showing up. The size of the zip file is 158mb, so it is well under the 500mb size limit. I know that I am uploading the world correctly because I tried making a new singular player world and uploading it as a zip file in the same way and it uploaded fine. I found that doing the "/upload world" command in-game works, but the issue with that is all my items in my inventory disappear.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

I found some sort of a solution. I still can't upload through the control panel, but I discovered that if I upload the world using the in-game command and then restart the server, all my items return to my inventory and I spawn back in the last place I was in the world.

However, if anyone can answer the question as to why my world won't upload through the control panel then that'll be extremely helpful.

• Like 2

Topic Locked. 🔒

Please do not reply on month-old inactive threads. (necro-posting) If you have a question, make a new thread please 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶