Let's talk about the lobby.

Ezekia

First things first - I hate it. Not the actual lobby, but the features. Only ranks can fly now?! An account menu that looks trash - at least use lime wool when doing a green colour. And - looking at the scoreboard - 'Start your server fore at minehom!'. Are you ok? Like, seriously ok? And wait a sec - you're using COBBLESTONE as a random join option? Use a totem! And bedrock for the featured servers - it would be better with wool or stained glass! Only one thig here is good - the ability to change lobbies. Everything else - trash.

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

So your rating an update based on the items in a menu? I personally like it. Donors had absolutely nothing before. This is just a little something that sets donors different from default players. I understand what you mean, but this seems like a pointless forum to make.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Speeds said:

So your rating an update based on the items in a menu? I personally like it. Donors had absolutely nothing before. This is just a little something that sets donors different from default players. I understand what you mean, but this seems like a pointless forum to make.

Well said ^

Edited by Montrelle

sasuke GIF

Servers: Bladeful, Mineful, Strikeful, Swordsaint, Acrobat / Engines: SkMotion, mSkAcro

« 5 Year Veteran »  Developer, GFX Designer, Video Editor

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RichieNy said:

The only reason the scoreboard is like that is because you are using 1.8. If you use 1.15.2 (latest).

fffae26c2c6e1fefd638045735572959.png

ooooooo

also dont ya love it when the version plugins turn seagrass into normal grass xD

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG